Raith V Alloa The championship decider

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some pretty audible booing in the South Stand.

Wasn’t that noticeable where I was in the Main Stand. There was one unhappy punter beside me shouting “fucking shite” and booing but he maybe just desperately needed a toilet and he sounded a bit of a roaster.

4 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

How are you doing Eric?

It's been a while.

Doing fine Zen. We'll need to get a few beers together again.
I can make most days away now I'm retired. 

If you get Dumbarton in play-off final, we can get a pint in Glasgow. :thumsup2  :cheers

:offtopic:oops

9 minutes ago, Tryfield said:

Doing fine Zen. We'll need to get a few beers together again.
I can make most days away now I'm retired. 

If you get Dumbarton in play-off final, we can get a pint in Glasgow. :thumsup2  :cheers

:offtopic:oops

Great idea, we'll see what happens first.

This is it. Keep in mind for a lot of Ayr fans even in their mid to late 20s, this will be the first time they've won a trophy at all (again, similarly to ourselves a lot of that it the way their club has been run). Even within the last decade I've seen us win this league, a cup run where we beat Aberdeen and Dundee on route to the semis, the Ramsden's Cup against Rangers, Beating Hibs at Easter Road in one of the most ridiculous games I've seen, make the playoffs in the Championship, and have some incredible games on the road. 
With the injuries and some of the performances we've had this season, it was ridiculous that we came so close to winning the league. Ayr were miles better than us over the course of the season in terms of goals scored and the football played. Their fans have waited a long time for this so they'll enjoy it. 
This. Im 27 and its the 2nd league title in my lifetime, I can't remember the first one. We've always came up through the playoffs and never really looked like winning a league. Ive been to a cup final as well so not all bad.

Holy Jesus Christ, that punted ball that eventually results in it bouncing about and hitting the post in what must have been the 92nd minute while everyone was staring at their bookies app at Somerset.... my heart literally skipped beats watching that even now. It doesn’t bare thinking about if that had bobbled in at that time of the game.... :shutup

The first 20 seconds of that video are outstanding....!

It’s horrible seeing how close we were to winning the league. That shot that hits the post goes in and it’s a great day.

That was pish mate!!!

Ill thought out and poor in it's execution, a bit like your team on Saturday!!![emoji6]

Christ, the post at the end. :wacko:

One of those things you don't quite realise at the time being down the far end - I thought the 'keeper had made a mess of Davidson's header and didn't really connect that the players rushing in had connected to it. 

Archived