Raith V Alloa The championship decider

Arbroath are a good side and will see off QP. I think we will play the side that played Ayr,i,m just not convinced its worth the risk.

Anything can happen in these situations.

Couple of years ago Forfar had the chance to win the league and we needed to match Stennys result to stay up. We went up to Station Park and battered them 3-1.

If QP are desperate enough and Arbroath show any signs of complacency then who knows.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Kobe2010 said:

Arbroath are a good side and will see off QP. I think we will play the side that played Ayr,i,m just not convinced its worth the risk.

I Wager we will have the same line up at raith  bar ,   Crossan in for flanny / smith on for cawley / we might even see renton on for stewart , not sure if meggat will come in but i doubt it !

What? [emoji38]

There’s not a hope in hell that Ayr will rest any players. If players are fit, they’ll play. They’ll know that anything can happen in our game against Alloa and will be ready to pounce on any slip-up that we may make.

We don't have any players to rest anyway

9 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

I Wager we will have the same line up at raith  bar ,   Crossan in for flanny / smith on for cawley / we might even see renton on for stewart , not sure if meggat will come in but i doubt it !

If he makes any changes i think you will be spot on. playing devils advocate here though would you like to lose Stevie or Gaz from midfield or any of the back five who have been so solid.

10 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Not seen Rovers for a while but a Gordon Wallace hat trick before half time should make for a relaxing second half.

Aye but which one? Mk I or Mk II

12 hours ago, Kobe2010 said:

If he makes any changes i think you will be spot on. playing devils advocate here though would you like to lose Stevie or Gaz from midfield or any of the back five who have been so solid.

If he puts Mcart (is he still suspended ? ) in for robertson and leaves fleming out .. that is possible 

If he puts Mcart (is he still suspended ? ) in for robertson and leaves fleming out .. that is possible 

Still suspended - 3 game. I’d imagine it’d be the same back line and midfield as Ayr game. We might get Smith/Crossan in for Flanny or Kev to give them a bit of a rest. Be silly not to rest a few but can’t see a massive 6/7 player change from last Saturday.

32 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

I believe we cannot play arbroath first tie, your game is wednesday ours tuesday

Has this been confirmed anywhere? SPFL are still saying 1st/2nd. As far as I remember in our many play-off games over the past decade or so the games have always been Wednesday. Really poor that it's a week away and we don't know for sure.

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

That's the kind of talk we got from some ayr fans before the last game ..... careful now !

The 'Dee' username is not exactly indicative of a Raith fan....

42 minutes ago, Number1IsJamieAdams said:

I am just hoping that Alloa show a bit of professionalism unlike Stranraer who were not interested at the weekend.

Raith only won because Stranraer lay down? is that what you are claiming?

Archived