Livi v ICT

On 23/04/2018 at 12:24, LIVIFOREVER said:

This is getting too weird, that's a St Mirren fan and a Pars fan  wishing us well, feels like I've entered into an alternate Universe.

On 23/04/2018 at 12:37, Durnford said:

Don't worry; Falkirk's still there to restore your faith in state of the world - sooner or later someone's bound to mention Ferranti or Meadowbank. Oh and don't forget the world beating humour of "Lavvy"

Now I've said Beetle-juice three times I'll get back in my box.

airplane.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the surprise of no one, we're resting everyone. 

Maley; Longridge, Buchanan, Gallagher, McMillan; De Vita, Frizzell, Thompson, Mullin; Robinson, Hardie. 

Think thats one natural CM and he's probably playing up front. Good banter from Hopkin, probably get beat but you'll struggle to find a Livi fan giving much of a f**k. 

4 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

To the surprise of no one, we're resting everyone. 

Maley; Longridge, Buchanan, Gallagher, McMillan; De Vita, Frizzell, Thompson, Mullin; Robinson, Hardie. 

Think thats one natural CM and he's probably playing up front. Good banter from Hopkin, probably get beat but you'll struggle to find a Livi fan giving much of a f**k. 

Genuinely seething here. Selfish p***ks. 

8 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

This is like a pre season friendly!!

You can see Caley have more to play for,fair enough but disappointed so far with our 2nd half showing.

Don't worry - you'll get an equaliser when we start our time wasting tactics.

Had the feel of a pre season game for us, more in it for Inverness tonight. 

Considering the line up, and resting players I thought we had the better of the game though just couldn’t get the goal, one of those games really.

Nothing to worry about, a good rest for the regulars, and the players that haven’t played a lot got a good run out to freshen up. 

Think we will go back to a more regular looking side at a Tannadice one Saturday. 

Safe journey home to the hardy soles that travelled down from Inverness. 

2 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Do the Dunfermline fans genuinely believe they will lose at home to Dumbarton ? No disrespect intended but surely they will be resting one or two for the playoffs as well ? 

We've potentially been cheated out of a place. I've literally never been angrier. 

What a lot of nonsense from the Pars fans on here tonight! Livi have one of the smallest squads in the league and have huge games coming up. We rotated tonight and had the best chances in the game and narrowly lost to a cracking long range goal. All of the players that played tonight have played this season - it’s not like we threw loads of kids in or anything. 

Giving Dunfermline less room to rest players. Another tactical masterclass from Sir David Hopkin. 

Played out like the meaningless game it was for us, poor performance but no one got injured which is just as good as a win at this point. 

Ref was pish as usual, think my favourite part was Buchanan putting the ball out and going to ground, giving the ref the choice of a Caley corner or a Livi free kick. Should have been the corner, but he gave us a goal kick. Pretty much summed up the entire game with no one looking overly interested.

Archived