Hibs vs Killie

6 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Could tell Boyd was going to score again. Had the fear he was going to run to the East Stand and rub his belly after the “you fat b*****d!” chant. Thankfully they were more concerned with getting the game back under way to try and score again

Enough praise cannot be said for the medical team at the start of the game. Only realised how serious it was when you saw them begin to pump away at the person’s chest, was fearing the worst as time dragged on. Hope they make a full recovery

Apparently a heart attack, but made it.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you look very carefully at Allan's body position, you can see a textbook example of how he creates space on the pitch, and thus goal-scoring chances, by manipulating his opponents into popping out and fetching him a hot dog.
Very clever.
SQmGybM.png

DAT SHROO BOLL.

5 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Good goal from Allan to get things started, but as the old saying that I just made up goes, it's not goals that win you matches, it's crisp reserve shroo balls. And today's was one of the crispiest I've seen to date from the chubby wee baller.

Allan.gif.966dc06b13478948a29112580e0fe2ec.gif

8/10. Wee bit overhit, goalie should have been out quicker.

Enjoying the banter on P&B so joined up as hibs.net always attracts some roasters (as does kickback,follow follow etc.)

Great game yesterday as have all the Hibs v Killie matches this season.

My first ever Hibs game was v Killie in 1968 when my old man took me & my sister. It was 3-3 that day.

So 50 years on both of us are season ticket holders and witnessed an 8 goal thriller.

Hopefully this brand of football can continue for many seasons to come.

Takes me back to the days of the Tornadoes.

GGTTH

5 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Quote of the day on the way oot, from the auld guy, and I mean proper auld:

"Oh aye, fair enjoyed masel. That wis like a gemme fae the sixties"

If you can remember the 60s, you weren't there.

11 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Good goal from Allan to get things started, but as the old saying that I just made up goes, it's not goals that win you matches, it's crisp reserve shroo balls. And today's was one of the crispiest I've seen to date from the chubby wee baller.

Allan.gif.966dc06b13478948a29112580e0fe2ec.gif

Kamberis movement and finish there :wub:

What a player that boy is. It would be such a coup to get him in permanently. 

16 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Na, we actually won one earlier. We just pretended to bottle it for a laugh.

Oddly enough I remembered our little exchange when I heard the results - must have been quite the occasion :)

7 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Oddly enough I remembered our little exchange when I heard the results - must have been quite the occasion :)

I absolutely was not expecting that. It was absolute scenes. The best moment of 20 years of following Ayr United (which isn't difficult to be honest!).

I'm glad both Ayrshire teams have had good seasons tbh. I have plenty of Killie supporting friends which is good banter.

On 4/27/2018 at 19:31, Green Day said:

I know its friday and the lager is 241 at Stratfords, but FFS, have some self respect man. 

:P

Fancied that would've been a good game after the last 2 at rugby park and didn't disappoint. Cracking advert for scottish football. Can't feel too aggrieved with the result but 5-3 maybe a bit harsh on us.  On another day could've easily been 4-4 , Boydy no right being offside for the disallowed goal.

Hibs took their chances well but Fasan i think should do better on at least one of them, rooted to his line every time. You can't give lightning quick players space in behind either. Tshibola was far too lazy for a game like that, left so much space in midfield for Hibs to break quickly.

Ref as with most refs this season was so inconsistent, bookings for power and dicker in first 10 mins but nothing for similar challenges from Hibs. If Clarke gets sent to the stand just shows you how annoyed he must've been. Never normally gets involved. 

I've said it already but Hibs by far the best team i've seen this season outwith ourselves and will do well to keep Mcginn, mcgeouch and the speed merchants up top. If they do then good chance next season. 

Hats off to the paramedics and first aiders reviving the Hibs fan. Hope they make a full recovery. Nobody should ever go to the football and never make it home. 

2 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

Fancied that would've been a good game after the last 2 at rugby park and didn't disappoint. Cracking advert for scottish football. Can't feel too aggrieved with the result but 5-3 maybe a bit harsh on us.  On another day could've easily been 4-4 , Boydy no right being offside for the disallowed goal.

Hibs took their chances well but Fasan i think should do better on at least one of them, rooted to his line every time. You can't give lightning quick players space in behind either. Tshibola was far too lazy for a game like that, left so much space in midfield for Hibs to break quickly.

Ref as with most refs this season was so inconsistent, bookings for power and dicker in first 10 mins but nothing for similar challenges from Hibs. If Clarke gets sent to the stand just shows you how annoyed he must've been. Never normally gets involved. 

I've said it already but Hibs by far the best team i've seen this season outwith ourselves and will do well to keep Mcginn, mcgeouch and the speed merchants up top. If they do then good chance next season. 

Hats off to the paramedics and first aiders reviving the Hibs fan. Hope they make a full recovery. Nobody should ever go to the football and never make it home. 

Can't really say much more than this. An frighteningly good 90 minutes of football, probably the game of the season for me in a season where we've had a fair few contenders for that particular accolade (Killie 3 - 2 Dundee, Hibs 2 - 1 Celtic and a few more too). 

Bar the result, a great day out in the sunny capital and I even met big Efe Ambrose at Harthill services too. He's a great bunch of lads.

Archived