Hibs vs Killie

24 minutes ago, WFAANW said:

Gr8 banter tbf, we did the same when we made everyone think we'd end up relegated earlier in the season. Must be an Ayrshire thing.

Aye I remember that. And you didn't even try to beat us at the start of the season which made people think we would have a good season so we pretended to bottle it just to make things exciting.

Maybe we can arrange another wacky ruse for next season?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game but as usual, Hibs did their level best to ramp up the blood pressure of home fans. Surprising there was only one medical casualty of Hibs amateur lapses in concentration.
Killie were excellent, although Tshibola is a niggly, hacking wee basturt and could easily have seen two yellows if the joke of a ref hadn’t been as inconsistent as feck......[emoji34]
Boyd was good value and his free kick was top drawer, although he took some serious banter from the Hibs Bois.......[emoji41]
Really great to watch a game where both teams were giving it their all, only marred by the usual film-flam pish from the officials.

Just back from Embara, what a good day out. Fairly enjoyed today’s game it’s such a pity it didn’t finish 4-4 that would’ve been a fair result. Hibs are an excellent side and I do hope they finish second. Killie never gave up and battled right to the end. The only negative point was our goalie, what an absolute bomb scare he is. Bring back Jamie Mac please.

2 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I had a look at the hibs.net forum. Are they just a bunch of blinkered b*****ds that can't give credit for a great goal even after a great win. They seem to be discussing who boyds free kick deflected off, I thought it was just a great strike. 

Honestly don’t take any offence to what you read on Hibs.net. Most sensible Hibs fans give it a miss. I can’t handle reading it.

What an absolute ball player Scooter Allan is eh? Non stop reverse shroo balls and a couple of big goals since he re-joined in January. Wound up the **** immensely on his return at Ibrox as well. 

Seems he’s keen to stay next season and has even signed up to HSL to apologise for being a wee dick the last time he was here. Would be doing everything to get him signed up permanently. 

13 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Scott Allan said in his post match interview that it deflected off of Boyle.

Never ever take anything you see on a club forum seriously.

It brushes his back. Doesn't really make a big difference though, other than blocking Marciano's view. Little chance of getting there anyway.

Chris Boyde’s free kick was clearly heading for the corner flag and took a wicked deflection. It was a one in a million strike.

Your arse. If it took a deflection it would’ve ended at the corner flag. It didn’t and rattled off the corner of the post/crossbar into the net. Brilliant goal.

Your arse. If it took a deflection it would’ve ended at the corner flag. It didn’t and rattled off the corner of the post/crossbar into the net. Brilliant goal.

It took a deflection that fluked it into the net, silly. I was only a few miles behind it, I saw it clearly.

39 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Honestly don’t take any offence to what you read on Hibs.net. Most sensible Hibs fans give it a miss. I can’t handle reading it.

As I had nothing better to do I watched the game on Alba and it is one of the best games I have seen in years. Both teams going for it. Neil Lennon has Hibs playing some great football, Killie looked really decent going forward too.

18 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

It took a deflection that fluked it into the net, silly. I was only a few miles behind it, I saw it clearly.

Likewise, I was at the top of Arthur's Seat today and probably had the best view in the house, right in line with it. Clear as day deflection, Boyle own goal for sure.

30 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

I’m genuinely disappointed a fellow Killie fan actually bit there...

Good goal from Allan to get things started, but as the old saying that I just made up goes, it's not goals that win you matches, it's crisp reserve shroo balls. And today's was one of the crispiest I've seen to date from the chubby wee baller.

Allan.gif.966dc06b13478948a29112580e0fe2ec.gif

If you look very carefully at Allan's body position, you can see a textbook example of how he creates space on the pitch, and thus goal-scoring chances, by manipulating his opponents into popping out and fetching him a hot dog.

Very clever.

SQmGybM.png

Archived