Hibs vs Killie

3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Seriously?

Had no idea the injuries were so bad. Makes ours look quite light by comparison.

Still expect a good Killiepies crowd and a great match between two decent sides.

Aye they were all out on Saturday except Erwin and he got injured.

Still think we'll have a decent crowd through. Tickets must be selling okay as we've been selling top and bottom tier.

Basically our last away jolly of the season as other two are old filth.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye they were all out on Saturday except Erwin and he got injured.

Still think we'll have a decent crowd through. Tickets must be selling okay as we've been selling top and bottom tier.

Basically our last away jolly of the season as other two are old filth.

They're both mince anyway. I don't see why Killie can't just give us the points. They'll undoubtedly breeze past the OF. ^_^

I'm heading through for this one. I reckon Hibs will sneak it but in all honesty, it's great going into a football match at this stage knowing you're pretty much guaranteed 5th, particularly as we forgot to turn up for the first 8 games and were stick on relegation certainties.

Really enjoyed how well Killie and Hibs have done this season. Playing good football and bigger crowds - it’s good to see in Scottish football. If Celtic has been the side they were when Ronny was in charge things could have been a lot more exciting indeed.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Really enjoyed how well Killie and Hibs have done this season. Playing good football and bigger crowds - it’s good to see in Scottish football. If Celtic has been the side they were when Ronny was in charge things could have been a lot more exciting indeed.

Celtic need to win last 4 games to equal Delia's worst point tally.

Celtic need to win last 4 games to equal Delia's worst point tally.

Really? That’s amazing that.

The point I was trying to make was that Celtic were really poor during those times and were there for the taking. Aberdeen didn’t have enough bottle to do something about it. Celtic were always going to more or less stroll the league again this year.

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Back to supporting Aberdeen you tractor shagging bumpkin.

2 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Good pubs for fitba fans.:

The Persevere. Very bottom of Easter Road, but short walk to the stadium. Cab or bus from Waverley. Plenty tellies for any early games, good crowd in, busy before kick-off, bairns allowed:

Persevere

Robbies. Halfway down Leith Walk. Great pints. Sometimes a bit mobbed before kick-off, but great atmos, plenty tellies, plenty chat. Legendary:

Robbie's

Artisan. Familiar to a lot of away fans. 10-15 min walk from Waverley. Great pints. Good chat. One of the tellies always devoted to the cuddies:

The Artisan

You missed the Harp and Castle, also known as the greatest pub on earth 

Can see this being a draw. We’ve been very well matched with Killie since Clarke came in. Even the 3-0 win for us was an even contest, we just put our chances away and Marciano had the game of his life. 

Praying Killie are still missing their best players come Saturday but got to think they’ll be desperate to get Jones/Mulumbu back. Confirming 4th place for us would be massive and take some pressure off for the remaining games. We don’t usually make things easier for ourselves though.

5 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

You just keep watchin yer baws and we’ll scoff our pies and we can keep this end of season ruckus a nicey nice day out.

I really hope you do mean your own pies. I wouldn't eat the pies at ER if somebody held me at gun point. Monty LewLew

39 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

F**k all this nicey nicey stuff. Let's do these...... pie scoffers. (It's early, I have nothing better)

I'm not sure about the pie scoffing on this occasion. On my last visit to Easter Rd, my father in law said his pie was a bit rank and this was confirmed when he was up all night praying to, (and often sitting on), the porcelain Jesus.

Our season is over so I’m all for a Hibees win to try to secure them second place.

Will also be delighted with a Kilmarnock victory.

Would be quite happy with a draw as well.

I really hope you do mean your own pies. I wouldn't eat the pies at ER if somebody held me at gun point. Ljsl9nQ.png

I’m quite partial to a few Steak pies at every home game IMG_1524566722.405110.jpg

I’m never at work the next day due to crippling stomach pain but I’m sure that’s totally unrelated.

Archived