The Champions elect V's The Chumpions select

Assuming the Sheep don't f**k it up come Friday evening, let the humiliation for the bears begin.

Can't see past a total and utter one sided game here. Just a question of how many goals before the mighty Hoops decide to go into exhibition mode and take the piss right out of them. 8)

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Hoping the Sevco fans have an absolute heads gone resulting in a day of violence across Glasgow.  Battered wifes and bigots everywhere.

No wifes should be battered over a game of football and it's sad we still live in a time where it happens

18 minutes ago, boulderdomb said:

No wifes should be battered over a game of football and it's sad we still live in a time where it happens

What about if you conceded 10 goals to Hamilton?

Image result for point and laugh gif

Dindy trying too hard again shocker.....

Anyway I have to agree with my learned friend, an easy win for the invincibles.

Hearts n hibs have shown how to take the game to them but i can't see Murty going down that road.

28 minutes ago, boulderdomb said:

Agreed. Batterings should be saved for when you come home from the football and the dishes aren't done and the dinner ain't on the table. Otherwise it's just bang out of order.

10 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Murty should quit before the game, he doesn’t deserve this. I’m sure he’ll have no problem getting a job elsewhere. 

The Spice of Life up the road from me have a sign in their window looking for a delivery driver,  bound to be in with a shout. 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

The Spice of Life up the road from me have a sign in their window looking for a delivery driver,  bound to be in with a shout. 

f**k that, that sounds worse than the job he has atm. Seriously though, he should walk away. He seems like a decent guy who is being hung out to dry here. It’s a tough job for an experienced manager never mind him.

I should maybe just rename the thread to "Celtic is playing some club" by the lack of the four asterisks posts on here. :lol:

A thread for Kinky to chat and post about his beloved club in a much anticipated title decider where his club can keep their title hopes alive and he and his mates are nowhere to be seen on it. :unsure:

Archived