Annan Athletic summer 2018

Max wright has signed for annan again.another goalie is a must,young minto wont do.

Genuine question, I’ve seen him play for Stranraer, East Stirlingshire, Annan & Clyde how does he continue to get deals because he has done absolutely nothing every time I have watched him.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuine question, I’ve seen him play for Stranraer, East Stirlingshire, Annan & Clyde how does he continue to get deals because he has done absolutely nothing every time I have watched him.
Honestly I rate the lad. I thought he had a good season with us the first time around under Jim Chapman and from what I've seen of him so far he looks a more focused player under Peter Murphy. His performance against Celtic on Tuesday was excellent. Was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet.

• 1 month later...

***ANNAN ATHLETIC SHAREHOLDER NOTICE***

The first Shareholders meeting has been confirmed. It will be held up at the Football club on Friday 5th of October at 7.30pm.

I would like to encourage as many Shareholders as possible to attend.

If you haven't yet but would like more information about becoming a Shareholder or other ways to get involved in the club please feel free to get in touch.

Jim Thorburn
Supporter Liaison Officer

Archived