Annan Ath v The Binos

Always a pleasure to go down to Galabank, one of the better away days in League 2, no doubt the Shed will be well stocked with Becks for the thirsty Binos who make the trip down to hopefully see us make sure of a playoff spot. 

Need at least a point to ensure we get to the playoffs and hopefully we should do that at Galabank. 

Would be nice to have a decent performance from the team tomorrow and a clean sheet would be nice too. :)

Hopefully Annan as kind hosts will let us get at least the point we need. 

Prediction Annan 0 Binos 1     :thumsup2

Absolutely love Annan away, the shed is easily one of the best pubs in the country.

A draw secures our play off spot, so would take it now, but would rather we got the win. Mainly so we go into the play offs in a wee bit of form.

I'm sure theres a big lanky mop heed that would love to spoil our day for Annan. Pretty sure I've said it every time the two of us have met, but Hendo to score. He's come very close a few times.

3 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Absolutely love Annan away, the shed is easily one of the best pubs in the country.

A draw secures our play off spot, so would take it now, but would rather we got the win. Mainly so we go into the play offs in a wee bit of form.

I'm sure theres a big lanky mop heed that would love to spoil our day for Annan. Pretty sure I've said it every time the two of us have met, but Hendo to score. He's come very close a few times.

Yes he`s been close to scoring against us a couple of times, useless for us most of the time he was at Forthbank. seems a  better fit for Annan, still a useless big carthorse imo.

Yes he`s been close to scoring against us a couple of times, useless for us most of the time he was at Forthbank. seems a  better fit for Annan, still a useless big carthorse imo.

Never forget him cupping his ears to us after clinching a draw, a game in which he never scored.

Hopefully we have a decent and noisy away following tomorrow to cheer the boys over the line.

Never forget him cupping his ears to us after clinching a draw, a game in which he never scored.

Hopefully we have a decent and noisy away following tomorrow to cheer the boys over the line.

Yes remember that incident, hopefully tomorrow our usually good away support will get something to shout about, like getting to the playoffs and show him what he will miss this season.

Aye there's been lots of games where he never scored this season [emoji206]. Too many I'm afraid and if you'd like to pack him on the bus with you after the game then you have my blessing. Biggest passenger in the team. Seems we have only started to play some if our best of the season when we have nothing to play for - so watch out. Mon the Annan.

Aye there's been lots of games where he never scored this season [emoji206]. Too many I'm afraid and if you'd like to pack him on the bus with you after the game then you have my blessing. Biggest passenger in the team. Seems we have only started to play some if our best of the season when we have nothing to play for - so watch out. Mon the Annan.

I think we'll pass on that one. Hendo can stay at Annan...

Or make a heroic return to Berwick!

7 hours ago, Galabanter said:

Aye there's been lots of games where he never scored this season emoji206.png. Too many I'm afraid and if you'd like to pack him on the bus with you after the game then you have my blessing. Biggest passenger in the team. Seems we have only started to play some if our best of the season when we have nothing to play for - so watch out. Mon the Annan.

No thanks you can keep him, by the way is he going to be at Annan next season ? or will he be departing to the Lowland League. 

2 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

One steward. Really fat. Decided to throw me about for singing binos :lol:

Hendo hatrick, we ain't going up.

Saw the incident in question, I was sitting in the stand, seemed to lung at you, hope you did not verbally abuse him due to his size :lol:

1 hour ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Is the previous posting for real . Did Henderson score three goals ?

Yes unfortunately he did, still a big useless carthorse imo. Hope he gets released in the summer, no doubt he will find a place at Gala or Selkirk in the Lowland League. 

Saw the incident in question, I was sitting in the stand, seemed to lung at you, hope you did not verbally abuse him due to his size :lol:

He mistook me for someone else and started flinging me about, ripped my t shirt and everything :lol:

On 21/04/2018 at 17:16, JakeSAFC said:

One steward. Really fat. Decided to throw me about for singing binos :lol:

Hendo hatrick, we ain't going up.

Bearing in mind the praise you and others were heaping on an away day at Annan, perhaps he was ensuring the experience was memorable.

Re our extended season. Mackays's contract states plays-offs, perhaps next season we should read the small print. Having said that "Project Conspiricy " will still bear fruit.

I am being to stifle my laughter at who will be disapointed.

Bearing in mind the praise you and others were heaping on an away day at Annan, perhaps he was ensuring the experience was memorable.

Annan bar that one steward is still the best away day in this country. Brilliant set up down there.

Archived