Rock v Wheel - Saturday April 21st

Probably a fair enough result so far. We were the better team for the first 25 minutes and scored a decent goal but been all Dumbarton the last 20 minutes. Callum Gallacher missing a great chance but took his second chance well after a horrendous mistake from Taiwo.

Longridge has been rank so far again.

Btw Sibbs with the armband[emoji7]

6 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I make Calum Gallagher our joint top scorer now.

Get that golden boot re-engraved. Viva la SeaGal.

Calum Gallagher has actually been good today, if he had a strike partner he might be properly useful. Stirling been decent. I like that Dougie Hill is charging forward at every opportunity too, got a lot of time for that. Also feel more comfortable with Jazz in goals, but that's probably down to nostalgia.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Calum Gallagher has actually been good today, if he had a strike partner he might be properly useful. Stirling been decent. I like that Dougie Hill is charging forward at every opportunity too, got a lot of time for that. Also feel more comfortable with Jazz in goals, but that's probably down to nostalgia.

lets hope this is the change of attitude and positivity we need for the playoffs

6 minutes ago, Russ said:

Probably a fair enough result so far. We were the better team for the first 25 minutes and scored a decent goal but been all Dumbarton the last 20 minutes. Callum Gallacher missing a great chance but took his second chance well after a horrendous mistake from Taiwo.

Longridge has been rank so far again.

Btw Sibbs with the armbandemoji7.png

You gonna get your avatar changed big man? 

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If only someone had been standing with the SeaGal during his goal drought when he was shunted wide.

Oh 8)

His finishing isn't fantastic, but he's good in the air, quick and hardworking. I'd be quite keen to see him alongside a penalty box type like Stewart if we ever consider going with two up top.

Is Robson carrying an injury? He looks half the player we saw in January.

Don’t think he’s been all that bad so far. Made the goal but he’s been getting the whole left side to himself at time but we’re to slow to play it out to him.

You gonna get your avatar changed big man? 

Still got a serious amount of man love for Rory despite how it’s obviously played out this season.

If we manage to keep the Jak and that glorious beard of his then I’ll definitely be needing to patch Loy.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Don’t think he’s been all that bad so far. Made the goal but he’s been getting the whole left side to himself at time but we’re to slow to play it out to him.

Still got a serious amount of man love for Rory despite how it’s obviously played out this season.

If we manage to keep the Jak and that glorious beard of his then I’ll definitely be needing to patch Loy.

Was a bit tongue in cheek tbh. I share the love but coming to accept that it’s just not gonna happen.