Player of the year

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably the correct choices. Would love Daz to win it but I reckon Sean Dillion probably deserves it.

Top scorer in the league not nominated [emoji23]

By the way he is streets ahead of the likes of Smith

What you saying? It's not based on ability or how you have played during the year ?

Makes it pretty worthless then

I'm not saying I agree with it but he's clearly not been nominated because of the rapist tag over his head.

If we'd have taken Lee Currie back in from the Juniors like I'd asked, we'd have a player on that list. More than that, the League 2 all-stars would be whooping anything the Championship could throw together.

Daft that Goodwillie's not on the list. Social justice Scoatlund but 'init.

From the four players shortlisted, I'd probably go for Sean Dillon - he's strolled through it on the two occasions I've seen him live and he's really brought the best out of everyone around him, turning Montrose into a really hardy prospect this year.

When did the players make their nominations? Was it February?

That's a total joke to be honest, even worse than  him not getting a player of the month. Goodwillie has absolutely destroyed Dillon this season, and is the top scorer in the league.

I've no idea why Paton isn't there. Would have had those two, Smith and Ballantyne.

Archived