Lovely Ladies of the World Cup 2018

I have Saudi Arabia and North Korea in sweepers. I don’t suppose anyone has pics of lovely ladies from either to help me feel a bit better about two poor draws?

Saudi IMG_0515.jpg.69f02a612c89b2ebd8626ce8e9ed8b24.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg.e7e04fe0d2751568a5025904eee60962.jpg

Sough Korea!!!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

I have Saudi Arabia and North Korea in sweepers. I don’t suppose anyone has pics of lovely ladies from either to help me feel a bit better about two poor draws?

North Korea? I thought they didn't qualify, or did they invade South Korea and took their place while Kim-Jong Un kept Trump busy?

North Korea? I thought they didn't qualify, or did they invade South Korea and took their place while Kim-Jong Un kept Trump busy?

Apologies, South Korea! North Korea are, of course, already quite busy this summer...
As for the other replies, I feel no better about my teams

On 12/06/2018 at 11:55, Virtual Insanity said:

Red Alert...Red Alert...Men are having fun. What? Fun? Men are still having FUN?  Manly type fun? Right, that has got to stop NOW. Get the usual campaign stuff up and running and call the Guardian then the BBC...

has anyone considered a lovely ladies world cup? a vote put to the people of p&b similar to the best world cup shirt run by the bbc. would be easier done in the knockout stages than group stages. would do it myself but mobbed at the moment so would struggle to vote each time let alone facilitate it

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bring on the @banana to sort this out

Always fascinating to see Feminism see-sawing between who they hate and demand to control more - men or women.

Goolag results are already increasingly tailored and censored driven by their lunatic 'Progressive' staff, they might be into this campaign.

Anyway, boobs n ass.

4 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Oh my.

9066FAC7-5D15-48AB-AA0F-F47EC4857279.jpeg

The Football Feed posted this picture with something like "The cameramen of the World Cup are off to a good start".

At the risk of stating the obvious, this was not taken during the Russia game. Apparently it's from a Poland game in Warsaw. 

Doesn't change the quality of the picture right enough. 

13 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The Football Feed posted this picture with something like "The cameramen of the World Cup are off to a good start".

At the risk of stating the obvious, this was not taken during the Russia game. Apparently it's from a Poland game in Warsaw. 

Doesn't change the quality of the picture right enough. 

Pretty sure that's where I saw it and I thought the exact same thing.

Archived