England's Glorious Failure

I'm shite at foretelling the future but I'll have a go.

England to fail to qualify from their group.  If some think it's possible for them to shine, it's also possible for them to crash and burn.

No England fans to be (seriously)  injured, mainly due to the fact there won't be vast numbers there , the Russian 'authorities' will have warned their hooligans to be nice and any England fans who are there, will be shitting it, keeping a low profile. 

Allez les bleus!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will get out of group, meet surprise group winner in last 16, beat them, then get knocked out at QF stage by 1st decent team they meet

56 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Wonder who their scapegoat will be this time?

Whichever Belgian, Tunisian or Panamish thug cripples Harry Kane after 10 minutes.

My new favourite picture. When you look past the fact it looks photoshopped, each coach and player looks like they belong as a stereotype in a shitty TV drama set in a school in Hull. 

DfePB98WsAA1Ytl.jpg:large

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

My new favourite picture. When you look past the fact it looks photoshopped, each coach and player looks like they belong as a stereotype in a shitty TV drama set in a school in Hull. 

There can't have been a more thin faced squad in the history of the game.

On 12/06/2018 at 12:28, git-intae-thum said:

I'm going for a Sterling 2nd yellow for diving at a crucial time in the match.

Sterling is already the scapegoat due to viciously murdering pensioners, women and young kids with his leg tattoo.

On 12/06/2018 at 17:02, accies1874 said:

Harry Kane looks like Southgate's Da' - been to the same teeth whitening clinic also it seems.

Welbeck, Jones, Pickford, BoohoomanxDele, Rashford, Walker, ?, Vardy,

coach, ?, ? Dier, Er... Dier, ?, the head from Art Attack, Max Verstappen, coach?

coach?, Lingard, Sterling, Kane, Southgate, coach, Henderson, Young, ? ?

One thing you can definitely say for them is they're a right ugly fucking bunch. Look at Jones and Pickford.

And buying some batteries at Poundland and flying on a budget airline.
The sick, evil b*****d.

The unholy combination of buying things on the cheap for himself and splashing the cash for his ma. What a repugnant b*****d.

On 6/12/2018 at 12:28, git-intae-thum said:

I'm going for a Sterling 2nd yellow for diving at a crucial time in the match.

...about half an hour after being held up as the hero of the hour for winning a penalty with a similarly dubious dive which he gets away with !

the main thing that I've taken out of the build up to date is that Kyle Walker has the voice of a really pathetic, whiny 6 year old child

years ago, there was a thing on TV - Out of Town with Jack Hargreaves - which featured a donkey having surgery on its vocal chords to change the timbre (fucking get me!) of its "bray" - walker needs something similar, so he can talk like an adult - either that or he needs to just shut the fûck up on a permanent basis...

Archived