Tonight's Scores

andy25

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

Ref awarded a howler of a pen to glenafton,  not sure what was worse the dive or giving the penalty 

Linesman gave the penalty yards from the incident so must have saw something 

1 minute ago, glenmuir said:

Linesman gave the penalty yards from the incident so must have saw something 

Linesman never flagged or moved as I was standing behind him, so he never gave the penalty.  Also when your player got sent off the shout from the glens sub was, that's you made a c@#t of the pen and sending off!

13 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

Linesman never flagged or moved as I was standing behind him, so he never gave the penalty.  Also when your player got sent off the shout from the glens sub was, that's you made a c@#t of the pen and sending off!

Make up your own mind

17 minutes ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

You were not that bad a top class free kick by kieran and a shot that broke the right way was the difference

Oh we totally were. Deserved nothing and disappointing as we've played some decent dtuff recently

20 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Oh we totally were. Deserved nothing and disappointing as we've played some decent dtuff recently

Thought both teams were pretty  poor but was surprised by the lack of (a) any urgency shown by Bankies and (b) variety of tactics by them. Arthurlie showed more fight and won a lot of the 50/50s particularly in the first half and in James Marks had someone who may be past his prime but showed a lot of savvy and tried to bring others into play. TBH, I saw Irvine Vics a few weeks back and they looked a good bit better than either of these teams.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

That fella is doing a good job at muirkirk 

result does not surprise me 

Cheers mate, plan is was always to build for next season but points on the board make things a little easier to do that, really enjoying things down ayrshire great committee and good regular punters! 

1 minute ago, kevinmuirhead said:

Cheers mate, plan is was always to build for next season but points on the board make things a little easier to do that, really enjoying things down ayrshire great committee and good regular punters! 

U have played the 3 promotion chasing teams in your last games. Who would you say looks the best for it??. Your doing a great job young man keep up the good work.

10 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

U have played the 3 promotion chasing teams in your last games. Who would you say looks the best for it??. Your doing a great job young man keep up the good work.

Whitletts probably, but hard to say as we played them away, weve made coming to Burnside very difficult when Whitletts visited us before they scraped a 1-1 draw with a penalty kick. We should have got more out of the Craigmark game also  a draw would have been fairer and our man getting a bizarre straight red prob cost us that,tonight we were good value for our win and looked comfortable for most of the game, i felt we had room to step up again if required. 

So to answer your point out of Whitletts and Lugar ill say Whitletts and id imagine Craigmark have prob done enough earlier in the season to get over the line

25 minutes ago, PRS said:

Thought both teams were pretty  poor but was surprised by the lack of (a) any urgency shown by Bankies and (b) variety of tactics by them. Arthurlie showed more fight and won a lot of the 50/50s particularly in the first half and in James Marks had someone who may be past his prime but showed a lot of savvy and tried to bring others into play. TBH, I saw Irvine Vics a few weeks back and they looked a good bit better than either of these teams.

Thats the worst we've played this season and i cant disagree with anything you say - albeit ive  not seen the Vics this season

Archived