Livi v Brechin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable season Livi ...took a while to break down Brechin who have not been the worst team I’ve seen at home this season ,Game was over though as soon as the first goal went in ,Brechin had a few powder puff efforts on goal but never really looked like scoring .

Job done phew !!!

Just now, LogieLivi said:

Your footage is getting better dude!
Good to see good angles of all 3 goals as well. Hoping to make it down Tuesday night for last home game of the regular season.

Yep, used to film the sky when we were scoring goals but his camera work is superb now, cracking footage of the goals.

RogerThatProduction has his highlights up now too.

9 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

Brechin. Scotland’s shame.

Ah but we did it within our means and paid all our debts unlike a few .  The shame is with them. Thankfully our committee didn't go chasing the impossible dream and we are very much alive .   We will battle back from the embarrassment of bad footballing decisions this season  and be  back in our comfort zone for the next one .

Thanks for having us and for your kind words of support.  Good luck next season in your continual mid table battles.  

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Ah but we did it within our means and paid all our debts unlike a few .  The shame is with them. Thankfully our committee didn't go chasing the impossible dream and we are very much alive .   We will battle back from the embarrassment of bad footballing decisions this season  and be  back in our comfort zone for the next one .

Thanks for having us and for your kind words of support.  Good luck next season in your continual mid table battles.  

Well said! JinkyBairn is still suffering from his team's car crash of a season and hitting out at everyone.  No idea why he's strayed on to a Livi thread anyway. :rolleyes:

Good luck next season in the first. I've enjoyed my visits up to Brechin for the last two years and will miss your delicious soup. :thumsup2

I have the greatest respect for the Brechin supporters who have followed their team to away games this season more out of hope than experience.

Least-ways they have a season to look forward to where they will have a good chance of returning from their travels with some points.

Good luck for next season and, if Ayr do fail to get promotion, please remember to give them a few thrashings.

Archived