Queens v Dundee United

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Mohsni moved up front

So move the only good defender up front and put the worst defender we have by a mile...into defence...

Lol. Thats actually quite funny. Please please please score as many more as you can Queens. 

Laszlo should have been put on gardening leave a while ago. Surely now. He's managed to get the worst out of almost every player in our squad and the powers that be have let it happen. Spoke to a player who said most players don't understand his instructions or tactics i.e. telling them not to put crosses in !!! Explains a lot 

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

FFS we're in the playoffs. 2-2 in Invermess.

“FFS” is my genuine reaction.  The naive hope caused by our last couple of results shattered by today’s reality.

3-0 from a team with nothing to play for.  I just want the season over and Laszlo punted.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

“FFS” is my genuine reaction.  The naive hope caused by our last couple of results shattered by today’s reality.

3-0 from a team with nothing to play for.  I just want the season over and Laszlo punted.

It's a shite state of affairs. 

There is going to need to be big changes in the summer. Pathetic season from all involved.

Pass me the wine.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Punt Laszlo and Laurie in for the playoffs... can’t do any worse.

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It's a shite state of affairs. 

There is going to need to be big changes in the summer. Pathetic season from all involved.

Pass me the wine.

My brother texted me calling the lot of them a bunch of useless c***s......

I told him off for insulting useless c***s......:unsure:

Archived