Queens v Dundee United

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

We’re the inform team in the Championship pal.

After ICT

and Dunfermline 

In spite of, not because of, Csaba.  It's all down to Mohsni.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The DA said:

In spite of, not because of, Csaba.  It's all down to Mohsni.

But it’s Csaba who’s putting him in the team.  Not every manager would have the sense to play the best centre we have as centre half in every game that he can play in.

The man’s a tactical genius.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Just read on Twitter that there will be a minutes silence before the match in memory of Dale Winton. Apparently he was a big fan of Queens.

Wind-up surely?

I think so 

43 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Mehmet
Ralston Moshni Scobbie Murdoch
Flood Stanton
King McDonald Fraser
Mikkelson

3-1 United

Scobbie is shit and Fraser is completely wasted playing wide.

Looking at the remaining fixtures, we can still make a complete arse of it so this is a big game. A loss will make 5th a possibility if ICT beat Dunfermline, a draw will guarantee a playoff spot and a win will keep 2nd alive. Also if ICT win it means they'd go to 4th with a win vs Livi on Tuesday so I'll be keeping an eye on that one too.

Both teams to score looks like free money - recent results 2-3, 1-3,, 2-1, 4-3, 2-3, 3-3, 1-4.

Prediction: 0-0.

41 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Rather Scobbie over Robson, Robson is honking

Have to disagree with that; I’d take Robson at LB over Scobbie at CH if that’s the option, but I’ll accept it’s a close call.

Depends who the opposition are and how good they are out on the wing. No doubting Scobbie is better defensively and obviously very experienced but he has zero pace and offers no attacking threat. Robson, despite being pretty rubbish is at least able to offer more pace and a little more going forward (although he has zero confidence in trying to beat a man). To be fair to Murdoch he has been the best left-back we have had all season (which in itself is an embarrassment). 

According to the papers Carmichael doubtful/out for today's game. If he's still struggling with his long-term injury problems  then I'm sorry to say I would think of binning him.  Hopefully though it's only a slight niggle and nothing serious. 

According to the papers Carmichael doubtful/out for today's game. If he's still struggling with his long-term injury problems  then I'm sorry to say I would think of binning him.  Hopefully though it's only a slight niggle and nothing serious. 

A fully fit Danny displaying form like he delivered in 2014/15 would walk into our team but sadly this injury sounds like it might have become a chronic one. I suspect that Danny will leave us at end of season unless he is prepared to consider a pay for play contract. Sorry for Danny because it is good to have some local first teamers and he is a player who has skill and is prepared to graft for the team.

Looking at the remaining fixtures, we can still make a complete arse of it so this is a big game.

Thats my worry. If we lose our last 2 games, we are in serious trouble. Would pretty sum up our last few seasons if we somehow fucked this up

Archived