Ross County v's Motherwell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd imagine that this will be a bit of a hangover game for us - but after we beat Rangers in the LC Semi, we went up to Dundee a few days later and won relatively comfortably for a 1-0 game. 

The line-up and approach will probably tell us something about the way Robinson sees the upcoming games between now and the final. I already said in the 'Well thread that I'd like us to at least start with a strong team in the league games as it's way too far from May 19th to be changing things. If we can bring some younger/fringe players after an hour, it would be the best of both worlds but given we are mostly playing teams in the relegation grubber, these will be hard fought games. 

County have been much better recently and have a more urgent need, so not really expecting 3 points here - maybe a point though.

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

4-1 Ross County. Us back down to earth with an almighty shudder after last weekends heroics.

Someone's sobered up... :lol:

Lol.  Don't care. 

Lose our away games, and win our home games.  That will do me, and hopefully County & Partick can do enough in their other games to drag Accies back in so we can relegate them on the final day.

I’ve seen County 7 or 8 times this season and the only team I’ve seen them beat is Motherwell. So naturally I’m half expecting a home win but it’s more likely to be a 1-1 draw.

I’m having at least one haggis pie.

Archived