Ouzy See Fundraiser

Following the severe injury suffered at Montrose on Saturday  the club has today created a JustGiving page to help raise funds for Ouzy See after his recent injury has left him unable to work.‬

Visit the link at   https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/supportouzy     All donations gratefully received. 

This is a genuine link to help the guy get through the next few weeks as he won't be able to work , please don't troll, give excuses why you won't, complain about not getting an action man for cChristmas in 1992, if you don't agree with it or  don't want to donate  that's fine , leave a message of support and  go to the next thread. 

Thanks to all who have donated so far including the good people of Montrose F.C. 

Happily chip-in. If he signs for us...! Always liked him. Big strong player, gets about too.

Hope he gets back to playing condition shortly.

Agree about Clyde being a disgusting club obv. Absolute scum.

"As a tiler by trade this means his ability to earn from his normal job is affected therefore the club is looking to help support him financially over the period of his injury."

If the club was looking to support him financially then they would give him the £2500. They are looking for other people to support him financially. 

I hope he makes a speedy recovery. 

30 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

"As a tiler by trade this means his ability to earn from his normal job is affected therefore the club is looking to help support him financially over the period of his injury."

If the club was looking to support him financially then they would give him the £2500. They are looking for other people to support him financially. 

I hope he makes a speedy recovery. 

Thanks for your input, it is wonderful that the club have given you the opportunity to help a fellow human being in time of need. 

No idea, but would it not just cover the cost of treatment and possibly loss of earnings from the football club?

Not sure. I imagine Berwick will still be paying his weekly wage?

I thought the insurance would be more for covering the loss of earnings away from football?

27 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Not sure. I imagine Berwick will still be paying his weekly wage?

I thought the insurance would be more for covering the loss of earnings away from football?

I'm not sure, but unlikely, the SFA will have some sort of policy as will the club but loss of earnings is usually a private thing and as far as i'm aware. 

52 minutes ago, big al said:

You better have a very clear plan for the use of the money or the townies will be really angry.

Exactly what I thought. They will be busy trying to think of reply just now.

9 hours ago, dougster said:

Following the severe injury suffered at Montrose on Saturday  the club has today created a JustGiving page to help raise funds for Ouzy See after his recent injury has left him unable to work.‬

Visit the link at   https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/supportouzy     All donations gratefully received. 

This is a genuine link to help the guy get through the next few weeks as he won't be able to work , please don't troll, give excuses why you won't, complain about not getting an action man for cChristmas in 1992, if you don't agree with it or  don't want to donate  that's fine , leave a message of support and  go to the next thread. 

Thanks to all who have donated so far including the good people of Montrose F.C. 

How is he? I didn't hear much about it. Is he going to be out long term?

They will be.

Good to hear. Thought that was the case.

I’ve not really had any motivation to get involved in the club 135 stuff and although the Dunfermline fans have been annoyingly persistent with their posts they all seem to raise valid points. Only reason I weighed in with a response on here.

1 minute ago, PELE said:

How is he? I didn't hear much about it. Is he going to be out long term?

A long while I hear, broken tibia and dislocated ankle, probably ligament issues too, this little bit of cash will help him hopefully but it's not a lot really, if he cant work for 3 months that's just £833 a month. It's good you asked and it's good to see donations from ex players, Montrose fans and  Berwick directors as well.  Good luck in the play offs, We love you really, better a cold Tuesday night in Cowdenbeath than North Aberdeen 

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Good to hear. Thought that was the case.

I’ve not really had any motivation to get involved in the club 135 stuff and although the Dunfermline fans have been annoyingly persistent with their posts they all seem to raise valid points. Only reason I weighed in with a response on here.

Don't know how long he's contracted with them though although he just signed in January.

Don't want to get dragged into these Club 135 arguments i'll leave that to Big Al. This threads about Ouzzy nothing else.

Archived