Rangers vs Hearts

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s fucking brutal. He should step down immediately for the sake of his health and reputation, that amount of pressure can’t be good for you. Seems like a good guy.

We should get him wired up to a heart monitor during the game,good chance he'll be technically dead at some point during the game.

Fresh pineapple is the only known source of the enzyme called bromelain, which may help arthritis, joint pain and inflammation.

Useful information judging by your avatar

Anyway there’s a game of football on today

And Hearts have announced their line up

1McLaughlin

4Souttar

5Hughes

6Berra

28Godinho

2Smith

15Cowie

16Randall

14Naismith

7Amankwaa

9Lafferty

Which looks like a 5-3-2 to me

Although we could conceivably play Smith in front of a back 4 again or have Naismith dropping back closer to the midfield.

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Fresh pineapple is the only known source of the enzyme called bromelain, which may help arthritis, joint pain and inflammation.

it's in the gloop that nurses use to remove dead skin from burns.

I don't think it's approved or even considered useful for helping with arthritis though.

Is this a recent discovery? 

Rangers

25Alnwick

2Tavernier

40McCrorie

33Martin

3John

23Holt

10Dorrans

21Candeias

11Windass

28Murphy

26Cummings

I don’t know who most of these are but I remember Tavernier having a good game against us at Murrayfield which was annoying at the time but effectively ended Rafael Grzelak’s involvement with the Hearts first team, so silver linings and all that

Godinho can hopefully pun him back a bit

I dont know what i feel more let down by, Levein playing 7 defenders against this rabble, or the fact that folk are disparaging the fruit of kings - the mighty pineapple.  I shall have a chicken and pineapple pizza from the no1 kebab house in Silent protest.

I meant if you’re old enough to remember 1967

I didn’t think you were Billy McNeil

For the record I’m not actually a cartoon feline.

That's a statue outside Celtic park. I was born after 1967. I'm old enough to remember him as manager though.

Anyway, pineapple is a poor accompaniment to gammon or indeed pizza. However on its own as a fruit, it's not bad.

Archived