Rangers vs Hearts

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

We should be able to play this game with complete freedom, but Levein's record in Glasgow speaks for itself.

Home win.

My thoughts as well.  Rangers are a rabble and if we have a go the game is there for the taking, just can't see Levein setting us up that way.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I think he thinks Rangers are away. If you’re prone to departing the thread after a home win, why would you after this (a Rangers (RIP - couldn’t help it) game ends in a home win?

It's the only explanation I can think of

Unless we're missing a cryptic anagram

Game doesn’t fill me with confidence after the week it’s been for Rangers. Hearts are unbeaten in 3 and if they get the first goal then the crowd will really get on the Gers teams back.

If pushed I think it will be a draw 1-1 , Rangers especially at home this season have not reacted well to pressure. Hearts away record is poor so if a team is gonna win it then it’s gonna be by 1 goal.

11 minutes ago, RangersScotland18 said:

Game doesn’t fill me with confidence after the week it’s been for Rangers. Hearts are unbeaten in 3 and if they get the first goal then the crowd will really get on the Gers teams back.

But they're keeping silent....... in protest m8.

Staunchest fixture of the weekend.
0-0, but both sets of fans to have a lovely day out singing each other’s songs.

Thanks for joining us here. You say staunchest of the weekend. I think you mean season, no? The Murrayfield bonus staunch episode was lovely but this post split staunchathon is the true biggy, a fond farewell until next season when old friends will meet again.

Thanks for joining us here. You say staunchest of the weekend. I think you mean season, no? The Murrayfield bonus staunch episode was lovely but this post split staunchathon is the true biggy, a fond farewell until next season when old friends will meet again.

I can’t make it but I might pour a bucket of orange gloss paint over my head and brutally rape a nun just to show that I’m with you all in staunch spirit.

ETA: I’m not actually going to do this and do not condone or encourage other people doing this.

ETA(again): and if you must then obviously use acrylic paint as opposed to gloss

5 hours ago, RangersScotland18 said:

If pushed I think it will be a draw 1-1 , Rangers especially at home this season have not reacted well to pressure. Hearts away record is poor so if a team is gonna win it then it’s gonna be by 1 goal.

The Rangers players have already chucked it in for the season and the dressing room is completely lost to Murtinho. A few players might give all they have but because they are bang average players their best won't be good enough.

11 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Skin colour of a Lochend vagrant after two days of moderate sunshine? ;)

The ginger ones perhaps. 

I'm a swarthy, handsome Mediterranean type who turns a lovely shade of mahogany just by opening the curtains in the morning. 

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The ginger ones perhaps. 

I'm a swarthy, handsome Mediterranean type who turns a lovely shade of mahogany just by opening the curtains in the morning. 

I too turn a lovely shade in the warmer months, get a lovely tan on me when i watch us get knocked out of the League Cup every July. 

11 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The ginger ones perhaps. 

Spoiler

ALNg2O5.jpg

:rolleyes:

Archived