Rangers vs Hearts

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Interesting stats from the game. Would appear that 'not interested in scoring against Hibs Griffiths' had more attempts on goal on Saturday than the whole Hearts team had against their 'Loyal' cousins...............Do I detect a conspiracy?? surely not.........

That would be hard to prove. Normal behaviour for a Craig Levein team in a must-win, nothing-to-lose, might-as-well-go-for-it situation, is to turtle up and play as close to a 10-0-0 formation as decorum allows, especially away from home. Your alleged conspiracy is pretty much indistinguishable from business as usual.

Levein is now laser-focused on Heart's main end-of-season target, which is to manage their goal difference so that it never drops below 0. Overtaking Killie to get the 5th best goal difference in the Premiership would be a huge boost to team and fan morale.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting stats from the game. Would appear that 'not interested in scoring against Hibs Griffiths' had more attempts on goal on Saturday than the whole Hearts team had against their 'Loyal' cousins...............Do I detect a conspiracy?? surely not.........

I think it proves you’ve too much time on your hands, Joe.

Archived