Rangers vs Hearts

It’s interesting that the idea of us being anything other than completely woeful away from home is news to some of you. Other than the championship season I think this is as good as we’ve been for about 10 year away from home and it’s still turgid. It’s tradition now, shite away from home.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't even watch. We've never looked like anything other than anaemic shite away from home under Levein and never will. No-one at the club will think about trying to change that either.

Good to get the win we desperately needed.

Should have scored a lot more though - our final ball was atrocious again and again. Got into great positions that most teams dream about but every time the cross or pass was either too slow coming over or just completely mishit.

Hard to choose MOTM but potentially Candieas. Made quite a few mistakes but constantly involved and scored a great goal.

Good to get the win we desperately needed.
Should have scored a lot more though - our final ball was atrocious again and again. Got into great positions that most teams dream about but every time the cross or pass was either too slow coming over or just completely mishit.
Hard to choose MOTM but potentially Candieas. Made quite a few mistakes but constantly involved and scored a great goal.

Candeias and tavernier are about as good a right side as you’ll see in this league. They’re not full of quality all the time but the pace and energy can overwhelm just about every defence in this league. It still angers me that we have counteracted it with considine and GMS in front of him thus far this season.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Candeias and tavernier are about as good a right side as you’ll see in this league. They’re not full of quality all the time but the pace and energy can overwhelm just about every defence in this league. It still angers me that we have counteracted it with considine and GMS in front of him thus far this season.

It's the only part of the team that could really feature in a title-winning side.

Powderpuff garbage. Absolutely no attempt to take a poor Rangers side on in the final third.  I was reluctantly in  Levein's corner until watching that. We will be mid-table beige rubbish until we can get that speccy negative c**t to f**k. 

1 minute ago, Forest of Dean said:

It's the truth. Not my problem you are a complete moron.

A rancid 2-1 win at home over arguably the most anti-football side in the league and it's all roses again.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

Coming from an Aberdeen fan :lol:

At least the Maroon cloggers have got a point against us this season.

Fat Cunt

We have gifted you nine points through our own shitebaggery this season, and you are still only ahead of us on goal difference, despite having a significantly bigger budget. You also tried to take our manager, who turned you down in humiliating fashion. What an utter rabble. :lol:

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

A rancid 2-1 win at home over arguably the most anti-football side in the league and it's all roses again.

:lol::lol::lol:

No one is saying it is all roses again. Another fail at something basic from the you the forum's biggest idiot.

Now toddle off and collect your welfare check.

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

It's the truth. Not my problem you are a complete moron.

Rangers were shite as well tbf. When were these 'great positions' exactly? I'd be surprised if you finish 2nd this season. 

He's too gubbins to care about.
A far, far inferior player to Cummings and an awful signing for you.

Naismith carved out a good career for himself in England at Everton and Norwich and played a lot of games in the EPL.

Cummings couldn’t even get a game for a awful Forrest team and has to come back to Scotland with his tail between his legs.

Stop talking shite cause he you hate Naismith.

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

No is saying it is all rose again. Another fail at something basic from the you the forum's biggest idiot.

Now toddle off and collect your welfare check.

I'm not from Glasgow m9. Monty Oh Well Nice to see that you're clearly not riled by the Hibs though.

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Fat Cunt

We have gifted you nine points through our own shitebaggery this season, and you are still only ahead of us on goal difference, despite having a significantly bigger budget. You also tried to take our manager, who turned you down in humiliating fashion. What an utter rabble. :lol:

And you've lost to that team 3 times through shitebaggery which is why you can't have a go at Hearts for "lying down" when your team are the masters of doing that in the big games.

Archived