Fixture man strikes again

nicotina

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

WTF  is the delay now re fixtures for the 12th and beyond??

At a guess, trying to ensure teams who end up in the play offs (Maryhill and Shettleston I think are the only confirmed playoff teams and the top of that league still has about 6 teams who could get promoted or finish in the play offs) aren't sitting twiddling their thumbs for weeks before they actually get to play their games.

Hurlford and Wishaw appear to be the teams a bit further behind in games that need to have fixtures scheduled to see if they can either get into the play off or escape it.

2 hours ago, Chis said:

Cup ties have also got to be factored in.

He's got them factored in for next Saturday, I see.

If Cumnock beat Glenafton tomorrow, they've got 2 games next week.

Clydebank v Cumnock in the West Cup and Cumnock v Kilbirnie in the Ayrshire Cup

Looks like he was expecting Glens to beat Cumnock then it would be Glens/Kilbirnie and Clydebank/Cumnock.

Well he should have know better.
Afton have had a shocker in all cup competitions this season [emoji17]
The only game I thought we played with any purpose was against Livingston in the Scottish Cup, yes Livingston won but the performance from Afton on that cold Saturday afternoon was outstanding, that has to the coldest day ever for a football game.

Ayrshire Cup Cumnock v Kilbirnie on the 12th has been deleted

Amazing. Sorted straight after Kennie highlighted it. But still no explanation from our leadership.
On Saturday morning it was listed as "Winner of Glenafton v Cumnock v Kilbirnie" When the results were posted it became "Cumnock v Kilbirnie". Why was the fixture not removed at that point?

More fixtures would be much appreciated, with midweek fixture it helps me and I am sure some others with work commitments etc!
Come on big man do the decent thing and get them out!!!!!!

It's ridiculous that we're having to ask for them here in May. Under the rules we should have known the fixtures to the end of the season by the end of February.

Archived