Dumbarton v Inverness - WEDNESDAY Night

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Fairly odd that Aitken waits until now to start Stewart and play Froxy/Walsh through the middle.

Disappointing to see Stirling on the bench but at least we're going for something a bit different.

If we still lose, then we can all STFU and be really depressed going into the playoffs. If we win (imagine we win well) we can all take a bit of confidence for the playoffs, but also ask "why not earlier?"

Stirling had quite a bit of joy against our LB Calder on Saturday. Surprised to see him on the bench (and Calder get picked ahead of a returning Tremarco). 

1 hour ago, qos_75 said:

Yes but they were not going to the rock they were going to Dumfries. By my reckoning the journey from Inverness would be about an hour, to an hour and twenty longer at the time they were travelling, late on the Friday night into Saturday morning. Not exactly that much more to travel, particularly as it would be motorway from the lower reaches of the A9 at Stirling to the turn off on the M74 at Moffat. 

I was not aware about the virus going about, from memory the reason ICT wanted the match postponed was due to a delay caused by an accident on the A9.

I apologise that my memory was very much mistaken. Anyway enjoy the game tonight.

45 minutes ago, RossP said:

Stirling had quite a bit of joy against our LB Calder on Saturday. Surprised to see him on the bench (and Calder get picked ahead of a returning Tremarco). 

Maybe trying to keep Tremarco fresh for Saturday? Bold decision considering every game is a must win.

I wish there was an option just to sim this to result.

Guy who can play at RB playing in CM, whilst a CM plays at RB. Boomer walking like he has one leg, Walsh looking as disinterested as usual these days. Burt through the middle with Froxy wide. 

I'm bored.

Archived