Inverness vs Dunfermline

Was lucky enough to see one of those rare wins, and was in tears at the relegation game like a teary baby.

Won't be there on Saturday, huge game though. Defence will need to be at their best and Karl avoiding getting into fights with anyone.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, madton said:

We are 99.9% out of this, so after St Mirren pump us on Sat, ICT will definitely win in Greenock on the last day as we will have chucked it and in Holiday mode.

Think ICT will win on Sat leaving just Livvy to go. Would be some achievement if they won 8 on the bounce considering how pish they were 5 weeks ago!

I've given you a greenie there, in the hope that your prediction comes true.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

It's quite feasible that Mckay could remain at right back and Tremarco comes into the centre of defence alongside Donaldson. Basically, do anything not to play Seedorf at right back.

That's a very good shout. Now find a replacement for Vigurs please. 

3 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Probably a stupid question but is this PATG or do we need to buy a ticket? What's the arrangement up at Caley for away fans?

Last time I went you bought your ticket in the club shop. 

10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

We won nine games in a row at the end of the 2009-10 season but I agree, this side doesn't compare to those.

:unsure: I remembered that we had gone December-May unbeaten that season, but I had completely forgotten that we strung together a sequence of wins as long as that at any point.

Still, at least I didn't state it with smug confidence on two separate threads or anything. 

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

He's suspended for this game and the one against Livingston.

Thank you, I thought that he might have been tapped up after such a good season

I don't know why I'm excited about potentially getting in the play-offs. There's fucking no chance we beat United over two legs.

We have a strange ability to be dire against united for years at a time, however we tend to win the big games vs them(not that there's been many), me might just do it.

I fucking love blind hope.

Archived