Stranraer Vs Raith Rovers

4 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

If we manage the three points down there and Alloa do us a huge favour I'd be confident of us finishing the job at home the following week. 

Exactly my feeling as well. I think if we're to stand a chance at winning the league we must be top of the table going into the Alloa game.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Exactly my feeling as well. I think if we're to stand a chance at winning the league we must be top of the table going into the Alloa game.

Peak Rovers to lose their only game at home all season when we have the chance to win the league though. 

If it transpires that way of course, which I doubt it will. 

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Or Ayr fans are repeatedly wanking themselves off about how many buses they’ll take.

They,re dunfermlineesque when it comes to how huge their support is

No injuries apparently.Could this be the first time this season we,ve had  a fully fit squad to pick from?

Will it make much difference?

20 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

They,re dunfermlineesque when it comes to how huge their support is

Away from home they're probably taking a lot more to games than us. At home however we have a bigger average attendance thus far.

5 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Sticking £50 on Raith for this. Hope I end the weekend utterly potless. 

Why do that ? If I were you I'd bet the house on Stranraer. 

And then when Stranraer win, your winning s will be some consolation for getting gubbed..... 

12 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Away from home they're probably taking a lot more to games than us. At home however we have a bigger average attendance thus far.

I would guess if we actually had more than a 33% chance of winning an away game our away supports might've been better than they have.

As for tomorrow, please let us get a win. Any kind of win. Even the type where we only turn up for 45 minutes. 

At least Herron is fit, because he was the best player on the pitch last week and seemed to be the only player who wasn't content to just blooter the ball forward at the earliest opportunity.

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Considering our utter shiteness away from home our numbers travelling have been decent

Just get the win and at least take it to the last day of the season. That’s all we can ask for. Not going either so will be following the updates. Who knows this might be the game we finally click and score 4 or 5. Then again, it’s Rovers

16 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Considering our utter shiteness away from home our numbers travelling have been decent

I’ve been surprised at the size of our away support at times this season. Decent numbers travelling despite our poor form away from Starks

If I wasn’t away this weekend I’d be seriously considering going down to Stranraer for this game today but will have to settle for only going to Alloa tomorrow. Just to see what’s going on. My nerves are shot to bits today, I don’t like that Raith are playing first I don’t think.

Dreamt last night that Raith won 4-0 and it felt so real, found myself getting agitated! Thank god I woke up. Its in our hands which is brilliant but I don’t want pushed to the end so I would be so unbelievably relieved/grateful/happy if you could get a draw today please Stranraer! 

Lot's of options from the bench today. Makes a change from so much of the season. Would have liked Spence instead of Buchanan and Herron instead of hendry. Glad Dario Z is starting.

Echo Calderon, would be delighted with a win but we are still wayyyyyy second favs and play offs looking very much odds on. Hope to be wrong! Mon!

Archived