Motherwell vs Celtic V - Scottish Cup Final

MP_MFC

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love a good cheese and tomato sandwich. Very underrated.

But not the ones with the slither of tomato at the front to con you into thinking there’s more tomato than what was visible before you opened the package to discover there was less tomato than you first were led to believe, or something along those lines.

But not the ones with the slither of tomato at the front to con you into thinking there’s more tomato than what was visible before you opened the package to discover there was less tomato than you first were led to believe, or something along those lines.

I'll tend to make my own, with some mayo and a wee bit of cracked pepper.

Did it not occur to you at any point while typing that analogy out how shit it was?

Did it not occur to you how shit the post(s) that got you banned were?

Tell you what, when Hibs won the Scottish Cup (two years ago tomorrow), I definitely don't think I spent the day after responding to fans of other clubs on Pie and fucking Bovril. :lol: I went and got pished and followed a parade bus to Leith Links with tens of thousands of other Hibees. But whatever suits you guys, eh.

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Tell you what, when Hibs won the Scottish Cup (two years ago tomorrow), I definitely don't think I spent the day after responding to fans of other clubs on Pie and fucking Bovril. :lol: I went and got pished and followed a parade bus to Leith Links with tens of thousands of other Hibees. But whatever suits you guys, eh.

Same :lol:

I was absolutely fucked all weekend and in no way fit to be posting on the internet.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Same :lol:

I was absolutely fucked all weekend and in no way fit to be posting on the internet.

You were posting Scottish cup pics non stop....

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Archived