Motherwell vs Celtic V - Scottish Cup Final

MP_MFC

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Motherwell, I thought it would be 4 or 5 nil after the first half. Credit to Stephen Robinson, he's clearly a good manager and comes across as a genuine, honest guy, I'd be surprised if he doesn't continue to rise in his career. He got Motherwell out fighting in the second half, they had Celtic a bit rattled at points and were only let down by their final ball I'd say, game of two halves and all that though. Genuine question, do Celtic fans think that Brendan Rodgers is getting the best out of that squad? He's brought a few of them on,  I can't help but feel that a different manager could maybe get more of that group of players in Europe

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cheer up. Just think of next season.

F71C68C8-E9FA-4550-948B-3FFEA536DC7A.jpeg

That looks far too fun for any game at McDiarmid tbh

10 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

The last two had injury time winners and I'm fairly sure Inverness got their winner late on in the one before that. This has been the worst for a few years.

2014 had Dundee United being bodied too.

1 minute ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

What’s the story with that? U can’t get from Hampden to Parkhead without entering zombie country and they’ll be pissed up after the royal wedding so assuming it’s not that?

I only saw it briefly the other day but I'm pretty certain it's basically the street in front of their stadium and that's it.

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I only saw it briefly the other day but I'm pretty certain it's basically the street in front of their stadium and that's it.

Probably be about 3 million in attendance!

#sevillecalculator

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

You’re immortal now Brendan

I know the European Cup was easier to win back in 1967 but not as easy as two unopposed trebles nowadays.

Immortal. No. Credible achievement. Yes. 

29 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Emotionless faces too bothered about posting a video on FB rather than enjoy something all around. 

They'd genuinely have to win the Champions League to experience the joy that any so-called diddy would get watching their team win the Scottish Cup. 

Whereas half the Motherwell support have to make a cup final to realise attending football matches is a thing.

GIRUY

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Whereas half the Motherwell support have to make a cup final to realise attending football matches is a thing.

GIRUY

Whereas the 100,000* the turned up in Sevilla.......

*depends which calculator is used.

Archived