Motherwell vs Celtic V - Scottish Cup Final

MP_MFC

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

Let good triumph over evil. Mon the Well!

Let's not get too carried away with the hyperbole here.  Let the lesser of the two evils triumph today.  'Mon the Smell (for one night only)

7 minutes ago, apl_mirage said:

Dembele subject to late fitness tests according to the Celtic Star (not normally prone to clickbait or speculation) - so Griffiths might be starting if he fails. 

Who is going to dive for the penalty then?

Gonna record the game, would usually go for BBC despite the fact Liam MacLeod is awful and can’t pronounce ‘seven’ properly because it’s in HD and doesn’t have adverts, but quite worried the Royal wedding might go to penalties.

5 minutes ago, The OP said:

Gonna record the game, would usually go for BBC despite the fact Liam MacLeod is awful and can’t pronounce ‘seven’ properly because it’s in HD and doesn’t have adverts, but quite worried the Royal wedding might go to penalties.

Why would the number 7 being in HD make it more difficult to pronounce?

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I used to live up in Aberdeen and got that bus to every home game and some away games. Managed it for two years but f*ck me it was a slog, theres also one that leaves from Banff area too iirc.

Yeah, for all they come in for a slagging, some of these supposed gloryhunters from far flung parts of the country put in some effort.

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

Seen celtic buses coming from Aberdeen earlier. Da fuk that all about. Glory hunting c***s

Disgusting.  Even more of them coming down fae Dundee.

Then they will moaning about other clubs attendances.

Any neutrals supporting Celtic?  Obviously Hibs to get into Europe and i suspect Accies will want them to win.

Reminds me when we faced Ross County in final, everyone wanted County to win lol

Archived