Motherwell vs Celtic V - Scottish Cup Final

MP_MFC

The absolute best case scenario here is a Motherwell 3-2 win. Winning goal scored from the penalty spot after a blatant dive, and Rodgers whining about the physicality of it all as his players limp off with black eyes and burst noses having received choke slams and DDTs off the Well boiz for 90 minutes.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Yeah its quite tempting now but I never ticked it as work away half the time.

We only got 7 for some reason, which was approx. half the allocation for the semi despite Celtic getting more for this one? Were still running a bus as theres a good few on the hcts though. I only went to one home cup game so cant complain too much just the less allocation is baffling.

I've text Arthur,  see if there's a spare on our bus, will DM you on Facebook in the morning if anything doing bud.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I hope every Motherwell fan apart from MJC enjoys their day. 

Even if Motherwell get hosed he will have the Royal Wedding on the planner to watch when he gets home, all those union flags and Britishness on display will result in him coming in his pants.

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I've text Arthur,  see if there's a spare on our bus, will DM you on Facebook in the morning if anything doing bud.

Even if Motherwell get hosed he will have the Royal Wedding on the planner to watch when he gets home, all those union flags and Britishness on display will result in him coming in his pants.

Give Tony a shout. If he can't make it back from working in London he's sure to have a spare.

Never in the field of football matches have the expectations of so many been placed on the shoulders of so few.

Come on Motherwell, do your duty!

We are all Motherwell!

The absolute best case scenario here is a Motherwell 3-2 win. Winning goal scored from the penalty spot after a blatant dive, and Rodgers whining about the physicality of it all as his players limp off with black eyes and burst noses having received choke slams and DDTs off the Well boiz for 90 minutes.
1 referee
2 assistant referees
2 additional referees on the goal line.
1 4th official

What's the betting they still f**k up.

All the best to Motherwell today.

I can't really see it, but it would be wonderful if they could win this.

I love the fact that in contrast with the FA Cup, our version still matters.  I'm really looking forward to this.  I just hope it's not one of those where Celtic get in front in the first twenty minutes and Motherwell are never really in it.  

Archived