Alloa vs Ayr

Jamie Adams was at the game in Stranraer yesterday and whilst at the burger van in the Rovers end, he was telling a few Rovers fans that he wasn’t worried about today at all that it’s been a breeze most of the season. A bit overconfident?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Jamie Adams was at the game in Stranraer yesterday and whilst at the burger van in the Rovers end, he was telling a few Rovers fans that he wasn’t worried about today at all that it’s been a breeze most of the season. A bit overconfident?

Jamie Adams :wub:

6 minutes ago, pencils said:
27 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
I got a parking ticket from home bargains in coatbridge so is this the same deal?

I've never had one and done it plenty times

I remember thinking I had one.

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Aye and he was steaming. 

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

He then went on to jump on a unicorn for a lap of the pitch before jumping onto a ferry in the Stranraer docks.

He then went on to jump on a unicorn for a lap of the pitch before jumping onto a ferry in the Stranraer docks.

I’m beginning to think that people think I was talking shite with that [emoji23]

I wasn’t, he was genuinely there saying that but the Rovers fans that he was speaking to thought he was just a fan. He was there wearing his Ayr training gear.

27 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I’m beginning to think that people think I was talking shite with that emoji23.png

I wasn’t, he was genuinely there saying that but the Rovers fans that he was speaking to thought he was just a fan. He was there wearing his Ayr training gear.

It wasn't Jamie Adams, it was Neil Scally. 

Archived