Alloa vs Ayr

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that,s us in the playoffs , no pressure unlike ayr .... squeeky anus time for them nervous yet honest men ? ......(laughs like the baddie on the movies )

Always nervous as an honest man!

Just need the players to get pumped up for this now and get all the fans singing!

This is here to be won!

So many injuries in the squad now, really bad time for it.  If we don't win this league the playoffs are going to be too big an ask

Going by the preview this is all that is left for the last two games...

LINEUP111524333779698.png

So many injuries in the squad now, really bad time for it.  If we don't win this league the playoffs are going to be too big an ask

Going by the preview this is all that is left for the last two games...

LINEUP111524333779698.thumb.png.1a4336ead033048f354005de33db30c7.png

Geggan being back is huge though. Your team above is arguably only two players short of our strongest. (Boyle and Shankland)

Absolutely shitting it for tomorrow, Geggan being back helps slightly - our goalkeeping/left back situation doesn’t.

Anymore defensive injuries and were struggling hugely though.

31 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Geggan being back is huge though. Your team above is arguably only two players short of our strongest. (Boyle and Shankland)

Absolutely shitting it for tomorrow, Geggan being back helps slightly - our goalkeeping/left back situation doesn’t.

Anymore defensive injuries and were struggling hugely though.

Yeah I've no problem with what's available it's just what happens when our inevitable injury occurs...  

Probably been mentioned already, but the last time we won this league Ayr choked against Alloa on the 2nd last weekend 

If it’s the same score line tomorrow as it was back then I’ll be happy.

10 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

I have that sinking feeling too tbh like you'll pump us to win the league after Stranraer dish out a battering to Raith and after the final day we don't even end up in the playoffs.:lol:

Oh ye of little faith :P

Really shitting myself for this now, Fair play to Raith they went down to Stranraer and done what they had to do and now the pressure is all on us. 

I’ve said all week that I’ll take a draw as it’ll see us going into the final game still top and still in our hands however if we win we could have a very interesting scenario: We’d require a point to win the league while Albion Rovers require a point to avoid finishing 10th, 0-0 incoming. 

Archived