Alloa vs Ayr

1 hour ago, SuperHans said:

Quite a few Raith fans clubbing together a collection which they'll donate to the Alloa players for a win bonus on Sunday. Buckets will be out at Stranrear on Saturday. Fans also pledging to buy season tickets at Alloa and possible player sponsors if they get a win.

image.jpg

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quite a few Raith fans clubbing together a collection which they'll donate to the Alloa players for a win bonus on Sunday. Buckets will be out at Stranrear on Saturday. Fans also pledging to buy season tickets at Alloa and possible player sponsors if they get a win.
Be better off getting the tins out to save their own wee diddy mob from extinction.

54 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
4 hours ago, SuperHans said:

Be better off getting the tins out to save their own wee diddy mob from extinction.

5OZW_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

4 hours ago, SuperHans said:

Ooooooooooooooooft!!

Alloa fans, what decent pubs are there near the ground where the Super can get a pre-match party going? Busses leave at 1 so I’d estimate probably arrive in Alloa about half 2. 
That's probably ample time to head straight to the ground to make sure you get in on time with the one turnstile for the away end.

People were waiting outside to about 3:10 last time.

21 minutes ago, rb123! said:

That's probably ample time to head straight to the ground to make sure you get in on time with the one turnstile for the away end.

People were waiting outside to about 3:10 last time.

Your aware it’s a 10 past 4 kick off? i’m not heading to the ground an hour and 40 minutes before kick off. 

Your aware it’s a 10 past 4 kick off? i’m not heading to the ground an hour and 40 minutes before kick off. 
Yes I know and it was sarcasm.

Should probably arrive with plenty of time though because I do think they've only got two turnstiles maximum for the away end.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Alloa fans, what decent pubs are there near the ground where the Super can get a pre-match party going? Busses leave at 1 so I’d estimate probably arrive in Alloa about half 2. 

At least half a dozen pubs 10 minutes walk away in town centre for "the super" to visit beforehand. All easy to find. With it being a Sunday, majority will be dead as fried chicken

The Sunday thing has ended up working pretty well for us. We’ll know exactly what we need. Even worst case, if Stranraer lose then Alloa will know their place in the playoffs is guaranteed.
We're already 18 goals better off then Stranraer. Don't think anyone of an Alloa persuasion is bothered about what Stranraer do on Saturday

2 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Live on telly with a beer in hand or £16 and 1 and half hours in a car? Think I’ll wait and see what happens at Stairs Park, I know I’m a glory hunter!

I will have a beer in hand in the Thistle bar in Alloa  before the game bring it on

Definitely heading up for this one but I’ll look forward to it a lot more if Stranraer do something on Saturday.

I just think that despite Raiths poor away form that they will get a result. We’ve gave them a glimmer of hope and they’ll be desperate to take advantage and put pressure on us. Hope I’m wrong though.

Archived