Champions (Officially) v Bairns (Tue)

Good turn out from the Box Office Bairns 

Thank you ,for saluting the champions

4E0C56E6-A663-4E27-BBD2-20062BBE24C9.thumb.jpeg.2884289e994d6a1eb2d45af87cdb7a31.jpeg

Can’t remember that big livi flag at the back along with a few folk with livi tops on last night. It’s like you’ve purposely tried to mislead folk on here.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Oh little stalker man, where have you been? You must be excited about this coming Saturday and your predicted 5 points from Dumbarton from the game.

You remain my favourite little prince of hindsight. Funny how you scuttle off when you screw up, yet there you are trawling to see if anyone got something wrong so you can blather a bit more childish pish. Personally,  I find it endearing.

The above post is genuinely disturbing. 

Less of the little, I'm 6'3 of muscle, steel and sex appeal. 

As much as I like Stelios, he probably played his last game for the club yesterday. He's not done badly for us but I can't see him making the step up. 

My thoughts exactly. Sadly, I just don’t think he’s good enough for the premiership & we need to utilise our budget the best we can.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:
Has Hartley always looked like a lesbian? Feel like I've never noticed that before.

Jimmy85 inbound

He's busy in the league one forum, handing out some well earned "simpleton" and "thick f**k" reprimands to the Wee Teamers. 

1 hour ago, Stevie88 said:

My thoughts exactly. Sadly, I just don’t think he’s good enough for the premiership & we need to utilise our budget the best we can.

Saying that he is able to play either side and is versatile. We've had a lot worse (see Camara, Mo) so... 

Not many players come in and in 18 months manage to develop such a rapport with the fans and club. He did a cracking job for us last season too Hibs goal, opener against the Ton and a few assists. 

Saying that he is able to play either side and is versatile. We've had a lot worse (see Camara, Mo) so... 
Not many players come in and in 18 months manage to develop such a rapport with the fans and club. He did a cracking job for us last season too Hibs goal, opener against the Ton and a few assists. 

We’ve definitely had worse fullbacks & I think Stelios is a great character. He has had a few fantastic games but for me isn’t consistent enough & I’m not sure Jack will take the risk with him in the premiership.

I like Stelios, and on his game, he offers something going forward. He has been offering that something in a team on the front foot, against opposition that, in general, we have had the better of. At Aberdeen in the cup, he was found wanting. He was found wanting again last night. In the Premiership, the thought of the likes of Forrest, McGregor, Tierney, or Sinclair running full pelt towards Stelios frankly gives me nightmares. I’m sure it gives Jack Ross nightmares. If Stelios stays with us, can only see him being used as a sub’ in the event of an injury to our more solid first-choice defenders.

10 minutes ago, Stevie88 said:

We’ve definitely had worse fullbacks & I think Stelios is a great character. He has had a few fantastic games but for me isn’t consistent enough & I’m not sure Jack will take the risk with him in the premiership.

Never good to lose any game,  even when it means nothing and it’s clear the management aren’t too bothered about winning it, but the most disappointing thing for me was the realisation that Stelios probably just isn’t going to make the step up.

Sure it’s difficult for anyone coming in to a game where there have been 8 changes, but he made two really simple errors last night – the first early which could have led to a goal, and the second inexplicably not clearing a ball in the 91st minute which led directly to the defeat.

Falkirk’s first goal was something of a freakish stramash and I thought we had several opportunities to clear it – so he may have been involved there too.

The guy is an amazing character and I so want to see him succeed, but he had a chance last night and showed he can struggle even when playing against a dismally poorly performing Championship side.

Not the kind of 93 minutes that I think will see him being with us next season sadly.

9 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Who is the guy at the back post for our winner?Worst attempted clearance of the season surely

Yip. One second I was thinking no danger, next it was a goal. 

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Who is the guy at the back post for our winner?Worst attempted clearance of the season surely

Stelios, like I say probably his last game for us. He's been a top bloke, but won't make the step up sadly. 

Archived