Champions (Officially) v Bairns (Tue)

9 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

A lot of sour grapes from the Buddies on here. I'm also seeing quite a few "we were shite" posts from the Paisley lot as well. Has it occurred to you that Falkirk played that well they made you look shite? Not a great time to be a St Mirren fan tbh. 

image.jpeg

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Having watched the game, at no point did I ever think Falkirk played well. 

What about when wee sibbs popped it in the back of yer net son? Oooooh it's feckin lovely, left foot cushion finish. Can't wait for the highlights Lewis is probably singing Amarillo in the aftermath x

Just now, thelocalcat said:

What about when wee sibbs popped it in the back of yer net son? Oooooh it's feckin lovely, left foot cushion finish. Can't wait for the highlights Lewis is probably singing Amarillo in the aftermath x

Fcuk me sideways. Imagine creaming your knickers over a win against St Mirren’s reserves that sees your team achieve the feat of avoiding second-bottom spot and a relegation playoff.

Sad times for Falkirk FC.

Fcuk me sideways. Imagine creaming your knickers over a win against St Mirren’s reserves that sees your team achieve the feat of avoiding second-bottom spot and a relegation playoff.
Sad times for Falkirk FC.

Hahahaha ideal

1 minute ago, thelocalcat said:

Our defence or midfield  had never played together before tonight and yet somehow very nearly won that game. 

19 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

the good thing about this post is that it gives me a chance to post my favourite meme

Image result for one punch man ok

A lot of sour grapes from the Buddies on here. I'm also seeing quite a few "we were shite" posts from the Paisley lot as well. Has it occurred to you that Falkirk played that well they made you look shite? Not a great time to be a St Mirren fan tbh. 
3rd rate troll. Goodnight and goodbye.

Archived