Champions (Officially) v Bairns (Tue)

4 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Yeah, except that our teams playing at the moment like it’s continuously on the lash....

Arabs fans were saying that before they played us last Tuesday. They won 1-0. St Mirren’s heads really could be up their own arses tomorrow night. Hope not.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Falkirk are up for this in any way at all, I think they'll win it. I'd imagine Hartley will have them pumped for it. Crazy to think we've still not played Falkirk under Hartley yet.
You can get almost evens on double chance draw/away win, which I'd suggest looks amazing value.
Any Falkirk fans in any doubt about the above might want to have a swatch at Twitter, and some of the celebration videos from Saturday night. A particular highlight was Jamie Langfield's rousing rendition of 'If you hate the Greenock Morton clap your hands.."
Hartley was in charge of them when we drew 0-0.

19 minutes ago, Fony Titz said:
7 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:
If Falkirk are up for this in any way at all, I think they'll win it. I'd imagine Hartley will have them pumped for it. Crazy to think we've still not played Falkirk under Hartley yet.
You can get almost evens on double chance draw/away win, which I'd suggest looks amazing value.
Any Falkirk fans in any doubt about the above might want to have a swatch at Twitter, and some of the celebration videos from Saturday night. A particular highlight was Jamie Langfield's rousing rendition of 'If you hate the Greenock Morton clap your hands.."

Aye, cheers, my over-reliance on stuff I've made up, rather than facts, has been pointed out already. :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Fony Titz said:
8 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Teams were pretty even that day but we've improved and then got decidedly worse since then.

6 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Just a gentle reminder that St Mirren have only lost once at home and we've only won 3 away. 4/1 for a reason IMO.

Morton twice.......if that makes you go easier on us

Teams were pretty even that day but we've improved and then got decidedly worse since then.
Aye we had a lot of injury worries then. We have improved a lot since then.

Good chance of same again tomorrow.

I've never seen a saints team play well when "the pressures off". Granted I've never seen a Jack Ross team with "pressure off".

5 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Professional players out celebrating all this time? I would hope the younger squad members aren't involved if they want to progress at all.

Lewis Morgan doesn't drink and wasn't involved.

41 minutes ago, Fony Titz said:

Aye we had a lot of injury worries then. We have improved a lot since then.

Good chance of same again tomorrow.

I've never seen a saints team play well when "the pressures off". Granted I've never seen a Jack Ross team with "pressure off".

The only player that missed that game who started  for you on saturday was davis. Otherwise flynn and mullen were replaced by mcshane and reilly.  Looking at our side you should be highly embarrassed that you could only get a point. We even started harris for fecks  sake. We're now just about playing as badly as that lot were back then unfortunately.

Did Gary Mackenzie start in Falkirk? I honestly don't really remember but i thought he came back into the team after Davis.

By worries I was meaning Kyle McGennis was just recovering from injury and not fully up to speed and Stephen McGinn was carrying an injury and had to be replaced by the young boy (18 yr old) McPherson.

I am highly embarrassed don't you worry about that.

46 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

According to the press Ross will rest players for tonights game not too worried by that as we have good quality players in the squad who don't play week to week.

Looking after his home town !!

I think he'd need to play the 5 aside team against us tho

Archived