Champions (Officially) v Bairns (Tue)

1 hour ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

quite a few of the Saints players could have a tipple on Tuesday afternoon and will still comfortably beat us tbf.  

A greenie for a genuine LOL on a hungover Sunday afternoon. It was a fair old sesh so a Saints defeat is certainly not out the question although I sense a bit more professionalism about the current set-up.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Young gun said:

Oh dear, this sort of comment is a cert to haunt you :P

Frankly i wont give a feck if he manages to score against the worst falkirk team in a good while. Litmus test for him will be next season.

55 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I'd expect a couple of changes. Was McGinn 100% yesterday? Could see him dropping to the bench (what happened to Mark Hill??) and I'd like to see Hippolyte start.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's McGinn done for the season. suffered a slight hamstring tear before the Brechin game and has been playing through it. Would leave him out, aside from bringing him on for the last 5 minutes against Morton, so he doesn't make it worse.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's McGinn done for the season. suffered a slight hamstring tear before the Brechin game and has been playing through it. Would leave him out, aside from bringing him on for the last 5 minutes against Morton, so he doesn't make it worse.

In that case he definitely shouldn't play. McShane is good enough to step in and will have a point to prove as well.

I don’t give a fcuk who plays. I’m in a foul mood. I started my matchday thread for this fixture ages ago, and it’s been banjoed over the napper by this latecoming imposter.... gutted, and Tony Fitzpatrick reckoned my thread could become Scotland’s fourth biggest thread.... simply gutted. You heartless basturts.

:lol:

Us: 

Stewart in goal

Irvine, Stellios, Baird and Donati in defence.

Hill, McShane, Flanagan and Hippo in midfield

Sutton and  Reilly up front.

Not a bad side and not one of them started yesterday.

1 hour ago, AllyM said:

Us: 

Stewart in goal

Irvine, Stellios, Baird and Donati in defence.

Hill, McShane, Flanagan and Hippo in midfield

Sutton and  Reilly up front.

Not a bad side and not one of them started yesterday.

One of the handy things about yesterday was it proved Irvine, Hill and Donati do exist and have not been abducted. Interpol have been stood down.

8 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Quite a few of the Saints players were having a celebratory tipple last night in The Bankhouse.

Falkirk are 4/1 with bet365.

Could be drinking till kick off time and I'd still fancy St Mirren to win.....

No fit left back, No midfield, no Attack, no defence and no goalie between the three fit ones we have for now.

If Dumbarton lose midweek can we just cancel our final game ?

4 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

I can see the following lineup for Tuesday.

Thomson

Kidd
Aero
Watson
Grant
Tumilty

Sibbald
Taiwo
McKee

Longridge
Yak

Robson and McGhee injured and I doubt he’ll shift from a 3-5-2 formation.

What about Welsh the lovechild ?

Not sure about all this at all tbh, Just coz you c***s skooshed the league, you think you can just stroll about P&B having 2 match threads??

Got to wonder why Div hasn’t intervened in this blatant act of sheer swankbaggery.......:P

10 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Not sure about all this at all tbh, Just coz you c***s skooshed the league, you think you can just stroll about P&B having 2 match threads??

Got to wonder why Div hasn’t intervened in this blatant act of sheer swankbaggery.......:P

I agree. :thumsup2

Archived