Simply excellent Patrolling

PB 4.2

Simply the best patrol   

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One of the benefits of residing in salubrious dwellings is people actually care about each other.   We might have long driveways and higher council tax, but we're bonded by more than an unshakable belief in the Conservative party.   We are bonded by our own neighbourhood watch scheme!     In our neighbourhood isn't mainly the Labrador walkers who patrol the area, ready to chase anyone wearing jogging bottoms when not engaging in physical activity.      But it got me thinking about all the other excellent patrols the world over - and who better to ask but the P & B fraternity.       

1.   Litter Patrol 

Generally, a mixed group containing some overenthusiastic post-menopausal women,  old lonely men, and some petty criminals on community service  

2.  Snow Patrol 

Snow Patrol are a Northern Irish-Scottish rock band formed in 1993, consisting of Gary Lightbody (vocals, guitar), Nathan Connolly (guitar, backing vocals), Paul Wilson (bass guitar, backing vocals), Jonny Quinn(drums), and Johnny McDaid (piano, guitar, backing vocals).   Initially an indie rock band, the band rose to prominence in the early-mid 2000s.   

3.  Nissan Patrol 

Image result for nissan patrol

4 Paw Patrol 

An animated Tv show featuring Ryder and his team of pups.   Targeting viewers with underdeveloped minds, and folk from Cowdenbeath who've maxed out their potential. 

5. Beach Patrol 

Let's end with some tits!  

Related image

Guest Moomintroll
WTF, everyone thinks I'm a mind reader.

Ok, fine, you understood the underlying joke given that you are notorious for puns round these "cyber" parts. I feel so invalidated now that you have pointed this out. Pleased much??

Guest Moomintroll
WTF, everyone thinks I'm a mind reader.
Sorry Zen, I sounded so happyaccie there, took your post in the spirit it was meant.

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Ok, fine, you understood the underlying joke given that you are notorious for puns round these "cyber" parts. I feel so invalidated now that you have pointed this out. Pleased much??

I knew you were going to say that.

school crossing patrol;

this ferocious looking lollipop lady is actually on the official UK Government website.

5ad2900aa001d_schoolcrossingpatrol.jpg.d31cf0f10152841bc47be143a3aef211.jpg

In a nod to the OP she looks as if she's going to use her sign to batter seven shades of shite out of twatty cyclists who fail to stop at the crossing. And a good thing too. 

Archived