The Juggernaut v The Dons

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hard one to call. We're playing shite but we seem to have killie's number.

Our only win of the post split games? Aye, probably. Although if we do lose it..................oh FFS it does not bear thinking about.

We’ll lose

Thanks for cheering me up. Ya b*****d.

Sorry.

We’ll win handsomely. Mcinnes will grab a megaphone at the end of the game, scream ‘f**k the ****’ then throw Steve Clarke’s severed head into the away end as a trophy for a lucky young supporter.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Sorry.

We’ll win handsomely. Mcinnes will grab a megaphone at the end of the game, scream ‘f**k the ****’ then throw Steve Clarke’s severed head into the away end as a trophy for a lucky young supporter.

That's more like it.

I would absolutely take a draw at this stage.

A win would be nice and should be expected given the two team's current form, but the Dandy Dons are very much our bogey team Ay Tee Emm.

Here's hoping for the following scenes.

Image result for aberdeen kilmarnock

Image result for derek mcinnes funny

Image result for steve clarke alex dyer

Mon the juggernaut!

We are complete mince and ashamed to say i profited by betting against my team in the semi.

Snap yer hand off for a draw right now and if comes to pass most likely our last point this season.

We're red

we're shite

we thank you and goodnight

we're Aberdeen.

Aberdeen fans on this thread are an embarrassment as usual when things go wrong. We’ll see a vastly different team, with no Ball, Arnason, O’Connor, Chidi or Maynard even on the subs bench. Not going to be easy, but a definite winnable game with positive heads on and Shinnie driving them on. I’ll be there.

Would take a draw and be happy with that.

Team seems to have completely lost the plot and we have traumatic memories of previous post split results. Can it it just be June already.

If the AOC Twitter thing is genuine, then he should never play for us again, and it was no less than disgusting. However, as is being proved by our fans who are posting on here just now , he is correct about us not getting behind OUR team. In the past four/five years, the team has neve4 needed backing as much as it is now. All this guff about, “I don’t care if we’re in Europe next season”, “it would be best for the team not to be in Europe next season”, “I wish the season was over”. Be a supporter. COYR.

If the AOC Twitter thing is genuine, then he should never play for us again, and it was no less than disgusting. However, as is being proved by our fans who are posting on here just now , he is correct about us not getting behind OUR team. In the past four/five years, the team has neve4 needed backing as much as it is now. All this guff about, “I don’t care if we’re in Europe next season”, “it would be best for the team not to be in Europe next season”, “I wish the season was over”. Be a supporter. COYR.

Hardly disgusting. Just incredibly thick for getting involved with a fan. Having an opinion on the support isn’t disgusting.

I’d obviously prefer Europe but tbh I wouldn’t lose any sleep over missing out.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Normally I'm all for our big European adventure, but I simply can't see any  benefit this year to starting pre-season training at the beginning of June and playing competitive games 2 weeks later when we'll only have half a squad.

There's a more than reasonable chance that it'll end up in our elimination at the 1st round, with all the ensuing criticism and the demoralising effect that will have on an already disgruntled support.

I'd far rather take the hit of finishing 5th or 4th (if Motherwell win the cup), and give the players a proper break in the summer. It gives us more time to attempt to re-build the squad, and it gives the fans at least a bit more time to get the last few months out of our system.

We need a re-boot, and starting a new season again 8 weeks or so from now isn't the way to do it.

I'll be there on Saturday though cheering them on. What else can I do ?

Archived