The Juggernaut v The Dons

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp
11 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Yep as it keeps us 9 clear of Hearts you tool.

Think he was meeting up with Jimmy Calderwood for a pint in between phoning Slex Ferguson for a yap about everything orange you deluded fud.

I laughed out loud at that. Have a green arrow for drinking on a Sunday night.

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not quite sure what the fuss over the O’Donnell/christie incident is having watched the highlights.

Nothing really in it for me.

Most of the fuss was caused by the Aberdeen players rushing to the fourth, along with McInnes, demanding that SOD get sent off. He [SOD] wasn't happy with that, so a rammy ensured, to which Walsh did the only thing he could think of: book two players.

13 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Yep as it keeps us 9 clear of Hearts you tool.

If I was a Killie supporter I would find Boyd's fixation and necessity to constantly be commenting on Sevco to be more than slightly annoying.

Who pays his wages.

Given the run that KFC have been on and all this "juggernaut" shite should your aspirations not be upwards and a possible European place rather than looking over your shoulder and being concerned about a team that were nine points behind you with five games to play prior to kick off.

P.S Can we play you every week.

22 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Yesterday proves outside our normal starting 11 we have no depth to our squad. We were always going to struggle against quality like Aberdeen when the team was announced minus JJ & YM coupled with Tshibola missing out on a return from illness, McKenzie was & will be a big miss for the remainder of the season also.

I thought that was our line?

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:00, kingjoey said:

The foul on Christie that is being complained about was a clear foul. Look back in the highlights, I’m sure that’s what will be shown.

If by "clear foul" you mean he drags his own feet when a player is a yard away and then goes down like he's been shot, then yes, that's what the highlight confirm happened.

23 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

If I was a Killie supporter I would find Boyd's fixation and necessity to constantly be commenting on Sevco to be more than slightly annoying.

Who pays his wages.

Given the run that KFC have been on and all this "juggernaut" shite should your aspirations not be upwards and a possible European place rather than looking over your shoulder and being concerned about a team that were nine points behind you with five games to play prior to kick off.

I find his fixation on scoring all the time to be much more relevant.

29 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Who pays his wages.

Why are you so rattled? You won. If I were an Aberdeen fan I'd not really care a jot what a striker from a team below us said about anything.

P.S. You'd be better playing us every week as it would save your habitual embarrassment against the OF.

1 minute ago, Sheep62 said:

Missing the point lads.

In all seriousness, should you not be focused on what is happening above you, rather than below ?

It's a league format bud. There are teams both above and below us and IMO, we need to focus on both. Much like Aberdeen should, as you were overtaken at the weekend by a team from below you and you could conceivably also be overtaken by Hibs.

1 minute ago, killienick said:

It's a league format bud. There are teams both above and below us and IMO, we need to focus on both. Much like Aberdeen should, as you were overtaken at the weekend by a team from below you and you could conceivably also be overtaken by Hibs.

We're going to win the league mate

3 minutes ago, killienick said:

I genuinely hope you do.

That's the spirit.

On a pointless tangent, I'm not sure even under the Deila era it was still mathematically possible for us to win the league with only 4 games left.

Quite odd given we've never actually been close to them all season.

Good to see Killie attendance on Saturday way up from the first time we played them this season. Hopefully that can continue now that Michael Johnston has left that club and have been on  an amazing run of results.  Good luck Killie for the rest of the season which I hope you take points off Hibs and Rangers. 

Poor Aberdeen support on Saturday although a few things caused that the result the previous Saturday result and also it was our 4 away game in a row in 3 weeks. 

1 hour ago, betting competition said:

Good to see Killie attendance on Saturday way up from the first time we played them this season. Hopefully that can continue now that Michael Johnston has left that club and have been on  an amazing run of results.  Good luck Killie for the rest of the season which I hope you take points off Hibs and Rangers. 

Poor Aberdeen support on Saturday although a few things caused that the result the previous Saturday result and also it was our 4 away game in a row in 3 weeks. 

Really?

Given the cup replay had 9K in attendance - 7.5K of whom were home fans, then I think the support from both sides was quite poor at this one. 

For us, longest away trip of the season, not too long after the last visit and on the back of the gloom of the horrible Hampden capitulation could all be seen as mitigating factors.

McLean's booking is a sore one as he misses the vital Hibs game - why does this keep happening at Rugby Park?

It sounded like Kilmarnock fans were booing a lot, and maybe Christie was causing that with one or two of his antics - however, Mackay-Steven is clearly wiped out for a penalty, where the ref was maybe too scared to give it by that point due to likely causing a riot in that home stand.

53 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

It sounded like Kilmarnock fans were booing a lot, and maybe Christie was causing that with one or two of his antics - however, Mackay-Steven is clearly wiped out for a penalty, where the ref was maybe too scared to give it by that point due to likely causing a riot in that home stand

Shoulder to shoulder. Nevertheless, seen them given.

Archived