The Juggernaut v The Dons

Didn’t make it yesterday but sounds like a good performance given last weekend.

Badly needed given the hibs result.

Thought this thread was getting a bit tetchy with the normally amicable killie fans but kudos to Bennett for sticking his oar in and unifying everyone.

Selfless.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

Who do the Aberdeen fans chant ***, *** at ?

Is it McInnes ?

When I say fans I mean the 1980 s central belt glory hunters because let’s face it for a team going for second what a pish support.

Boyd? Broadfoot? take your pick

I find aberdeen fans a very stange bunch. A month ago they wanted Mcinnes sacked yet one win against killie and he is the messiah again.

Aberdeen, despite what their fans say, are not a bad team at all. Sometimes I wonder what they really expect tbh. 

Think the game was a pretty meh one, we weren't that bad but two sloppy moments cost us. Shay Logan is an odious wee p***k right enough, on and off the park.

8 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

I find aberdeen fans a very stange bunch. A month ago they wanted Mcinnes sacked yet one win against killie and he is the messiah again.

Aberdeen, despite what their fans say, are not a bad team at all. Sometimes I wonder what they really expect tbh. 

Think the game was a pretty meh one, we weren't that bad but two sloppy moments cost us. Shay Logan is an odious wee p***k right enough, on and off the park.

Shay..........whaddaguy!

A decent performance yesterday against, if you listen to everyone and their dog, the best team in Scotland for a generation. Unquestionably, Shinnie, McLean and Logan made a huge difference and all played well. The defence looked a lot better going back to O’Connor and McKenna, our best in my opinion, and we looked as if we might score a few more. Although Killie piled on forwards for the last twenty minutes or so, they persisted during that time in playing long diagonal balls from right back to the edge of our box, and we won almost every high ball. Pretty comfortable win in the end and bring on the Hearts. It would be nice if we managed to score a goal against them this time. Everyone writing us off as having a chance of being second is great news for us.

Yesterday proves outside our normal starting 11 we have no depth to our squad. We were always going to struggle against quality like Aberdeen when the team was announced minus JJ & YM coupled with Tshibola missing out on a return from illness, McKenzie was & will be a big miss for the remainder of the season also.

3 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Who do the Aberdeen fans chant ***, *** at ?

Is it McInnes ?

When I say fans I mean the 1980 s central belt glory hunters because let’s face it for a team going for second what a pish support.

Taking it well.

1 hour ago, Nadroj said:

Again, very weird patter considering your manager is the biggest *********** about.

Derek McInnes is the Aberdeen FC manager who played thirty five games for the old Rangers about 20 years ago.  He very publicly turned Rangers down when they asked him to be their manager. 

Kris Boyd scored 104 league goals in 174 games, in two separate spells for both Rangers teams. Kirk Broadfoot played 80 games for the old Rangers, and was suspended for the sectarian abuse of catholic James McClean when playing for Rotherham. 

They're at very different ends of the ***-O-Meter. 

Derek McInnes is the Aberdeen FC manager who played thirty five games for the old Rangers about 20 years ago.  He very publicly turned Rangers down when they asked him to be their manager. 
Kris Boyd scored 104 league goals in 174 games, in two separate spells for both Rangers teams. Kirk Broadfoot played 80 games for the old Rangers, and was suspended for the sectarian abuse of catholic James McClean when playing for Rotherham. 
They're at very different ends of the ***-O-Meter. 

Not to mention this is kris Boyd who wrote a column just last week saying how hurt he was by rangers defeat to Celtic.

Guest Bob Mahelp
7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not to mention this is kris Boyd who wrote a column just last week saying how hurt he was by rangers defeat to Celtic.

He was on TV before the game today saying he hoped for a Rangers win.

30 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

He was on TV before the game today saying he hoped for a Rangers win.

Yep as it keeps us 9 clear of Hearts you tool.

Think he was meeting up with Jimmy Calderwood for a pint in between phoning Slex Ferguson for a yap about everything orange you deluded fud.

Archived