Partick Thistle VS Hamilton Academical #LambieDerby

Rodger, cant help but think that posting a sentence featuring the words "bigger" and "head" will attract some obvious photographic retaliation on here. As always, hope your team lose this one to make some part of the post split part of this season interesting, but eventually hope you stay up again to enrage the usual suspects.

Photo retaliation?

Of course, the saved photos from me in 4th year.

Doesn’t bother me at all, find it funny that some posters have saved pictures of yours truly on their devices.

The enraging that occurs when we stay up is rather glorious I must admit.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Of course, the saved photos from me in 4th year.

This pic reminds me of Will from Inbetweeners for some reason. Astounding barnet as well, potentially 50/50 barnet to face ratio right there. 

Absolutely time to step up to the plate. Win and we are a very small quantity of points away from securing our 5th consecutive Premiership season.

Cup final tomorrow. Let’s not bottle it.

Come on the Glorious Hamilton Academical.

IMG_1220.jpg

4 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Absolutely time to step up to the plate. Win and we are a very small quantity of points away from securing our 5th consecutive Premiership season.

IMG_1220.jpg

f**k off ya Tory Gimp 

Mon tae fck Accies! Time for our players to stand up and put on a performance to end this stinking run we're on. Two huge back to back games with County up next. We need to pull together and back the team and manager to get ourselves over the line, then we can annoy everyone once again next season in the Prrmiership by our mere presence.

14 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

IMG_1220.jpg

Point of order, Mr Chairman. Football players don't step up to plates - baseball players do.

Otherwise a fine, bullish post. Nothing personal, but I hope you're scunnered at 4.45pm. :)

6 minutes ago, Dr Koop said:

Point of order, Mr Chairman. Football players don't step up to plates - baseball players do.

Otherwise a fine, bullish post. Nothing personal, but I hope you're scunnered at 4.45pm. :)

And still scunnered at 4.50pm!

Sun is shining

Bumper home crowd on the cards

Saying goodbye to a club legend

Team desperately in need of a win...

Hamilton look great odds today :rolleyes:

Archived