Partick Thistle VS Hamilton Academical #LambieDerby

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're shite at firhill, not confident at all.

We haven't been awful the last few games, just stupid easily avoided mistakes, that have cost us.

Wonder how Partick will come out, they're bottom and need wins, so will they go for it, or hold back. Either way we must control the game and get on top early to avoid conceding early and mounting pressure on ourselves.

We're shite at firhill, not confident at all.
We haven't been awful the last few games, just stupid easily avoided mistakes, that have cost us.
Wonder how Patrick will come out, they're bottom and need wins, so will they go for it, or hold back. Either way we must control the game and get on top early to avoid conceding early and mounting pressure on ourselves.

220px-Patrick_Star.png

We'll get pumped here. Giving this a miss because I just can't be arsed to watch the turgid shite Canning's back 5 will serve up and don't think my blood pressure can take watching Imrie play another 90 minutes.

Our only chance is for Partick to be winning by one or drawing going into the last 5 minutes as we all know how that usually goes.

I’ve been saying for weeks that Hamilton are the one team out of the strugglers that are worth keeping an eye on. Some of their fans shot their load back in February when they beat us and Motherwell. They thought they were safe.

Beat this shite, Thistle.

2 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I’ve been saying for weeks that Hamilton are the one team out of the strugglers that are worth keeping an eye on. Some of their fans shot their load back in February when they beat us and Motherwell. They thought they were safe.

Beat this shite, Thistle.

Don't know a single accies fan that thought this tbh. We have been shite all season with a shambolic defence, Just not as shite as Partick. Fake news etc

2-0 Thistle, both goals from corners. 

We'll have two shots on target: a 40-yard strike from Templeton and a one on one for Bingham. 

Xavier Tomas will get sent off.

371 away fans.

5 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

0-0 please.

We’re good at scoring 0...

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

You've seen both of these sides' defences, yeah?

Damn!

Archived