Flat Earthers Open Shop in Inverness

This may have been covered on here already, but earlier this week I went past the Flat Earth shop on Greig Street in Inverness.  Just looking there, I see they now have a website.

http://flatearthhighlands.org/

Looks like that website Homer started when he became Mr X!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

I never knew just how big the Flat Earth Society is.  Apparently they've got members all over the globe. 

Surely “all around the globe”.

It says we are all gods.  If I’m a god the world is well and truly fucked.

Flat Earthers come up with some cracking stuff. Genuine loopy c***s. 

I like the one where they suggest the Earth is flat as there is no visible curve on the horizon. 

And gravity is a conspiracy. 

Attention seeking tubes.

8 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I like the one where they suggest the Earth is flat as there is no visible curve on the horizon. 

Attention seeking tubes.

@wisbit

15 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Attention seeking tubes.

Thank God he made our flat earth horizontal and not vertical!

The flat earth stuff is a joke.

But I actually agree with them in that people actively want to be spoon fed information that aligns almost exactly with that they believe. They will also disregard most information that doesn’t align with them.

People should have a open mind and question everything even if it means they have to form a new opinion.

28 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

But I actually agree with them in that people actively want to be spoon fed information that aligns almost exactly with that they believe. They will also disregard most information that doesn’t align with them.

People should have a open mind and question everything even if it means they have to form a new opinion.

I've been watching a fair bit of US cable news and it's like there's parallel Universes. MSNBC is probably more raving and biased than Fox if that's possible. No wonder liberals and trumpets don't understand each other.

21 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Attention seeking tubes.

Isaac Newton shot JFK from underneath the apple tree on the grassy knoll.   A knock on the head made him do it.

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

That will never catch on. We're an egotistical bunch and are never wrong in our pre-held/formed views. :unsure2:

• 2 weeks later...

Passed this on Saturday. Picked up a couple of their mental pamphlets and we had much amusement reading it and ripping their daft shite to bits on the train home . Sadly I no longer have it as I made it in to a paper aeroplane and threw over a fence at one of the stops

Archived