Peterhead v Cowdenbeath

Guest TOPFITTER

Guest TOPFITTER

Well as the Fat Lady starts clearing her throat and Sean Dillon prepares to lift the League 2 Trophy how will Peterhead prepare for the play-offs? Surely tomorrow is the time to put down the marker that is "We Will Win The Play-Offs". Whether Cowden are bottom or not intensity and desire are the per-requisites and a resounding win is the message to send out to the play-off challengers.

Will Russell or Rory start as the focus of attacks, can anyone do a better job than Alan as their foil?  Scot or Jordan to make up the midfield 4 and will Mason feature again this season? All these questions will at least in part be answered at Balmoor tomorrow at 3pm.

My questions for Cowdenbeath is can they avoid their 2nd play-off in succession finally doing for them and what has Scotty done to be down the defensive pecking order?

See you all as 16000 miles approach.

:thumsup2

2 hours ago, TOPFITTER said:

Well as the Fat Lady starts clearing her throat and Sean Dillon prepares to lift the League 2 Trophy how will Peterhead prepare for the play-offs? Surely tomorrow is the time to put down the marker that is "We Will Win The Play-Offs". Whether Cowden are bottom or not intensity and desire are the per-requisites and a resounding win is the message to send out to the play-off challengers.

Will Russell or Rory start as the focus of attacks, can anyone do a better job than Alan as their foil?  Scot or Jordan to make up the midfield 4 and will Mason feature again this season? All these questions will at least in part be answered at Balmoor tomorrow at 3pm.

My questions for Cowdenbeath is can they avoid their 2nd play-off in succession finally doing for them and what has Scotty done to be down the defensive pecking order?

See you all as 16000 miles approach.

:thumsup2

Play-offs: you havering skite! There's nobody connected with Peterhead F.C. who seriously believes a word of what you've written in your first paragraph. This is going down to the wire, even if Montrose maintain their momentum.

27 minutes ago, Brummo said:

Play-offs: you havering skite! There's nobody connected with Peterhead F.C. who seriously believes a word of what you've written in your first paragraph. This is going down to the wire, even if Montrose maintain their momentum.

I do. We are absolute bottle jobs when it matters. I honestly can't remember the last time we won a "must win" game. 

5 hours ago, TOPFITTER said:

what has Scotty done to be down the defensive pecking order?

Been awful pretty much the whole season. He was great for us when he came in last season but has been poor all this season with lots of costly mistakes.

Gilfillan has been a standout since signing.

Been awful pretty much the whole season. He was great for us when he came in last season but has been poor all this season with lots of costly mistakes.

I always thought he was pretty decent when I did see him play as well.

1 hour ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Rumsby hasn’ t made that many mistakes but the ones he has made have been very costly. If only we’d had Gilfillan earlier.

Get Rumsby back in defence today. He should be fired up back on his old stomping ground. Then Swann in midfield and Muirhead up front with Sheerin and Reilly just behind them running at defenders to panic them.

Deserved win for Peterhead but we had a glorious chance late on to snatch a point. Stevenson a deserved man of the match - everything which was positive from the home side came through him.

Archived