happy

Talbot v Lochee Lochee v Talbot

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Not sure who that is more disrespectful to.  Talbot by suggesting they’d be that daft and ill-prepared or Lochee by suggesting that’s the only reason they won the game. 

It's not been a season where there's a consistent team out there in the west. I still think Talbot will get through as they are more than equipped to turn in a big performance, yesterday had nothing to do with taking teams lightly just not there day.

Thought Talbot maybe took Lochee a bit too lightly. But this is their third visit to Ayrshire in the cup and their third win. This tie's not over by any means but if your path to the final involves a one-off game at home against Talbot with a goal of a start then you'd take that every day. Pity the famous Thomson Park mound has been flattened. That's caught out many a visiting player in the past and gives the spectators a good laugh.

Quite the reverse DS, Talbot sacrificed some firepower on Saturday knowing you are a top team.
Good game in prospect next week. Could go to a shootout.

written in the constition. Talbot at home = penalty . poor crowd imo  no old firm   + cant get four figures abysmal no doubt the glory hunters will come out if they get to the final in their own back yard rugby park

poor crowd imo  no old firm   + cant get four figures abysmal no doubt the glory hunters will come out if they get to the final in their own back yard rugby park

Drivel. You can't get 1000+ unless the opposition bring 300-400. There will be a huge crowd next week because the Talbot faithful travel.

6 hours ago, WitsTheGoalieDain? said:

Lochee will go through to the final, too strong for talbot.

I heard your not a Clydebank supporter at all :lol: multi account and personality? :blink:

22 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Only one team in it going by those highlights.

I heard your not a Clydebank supporter at all :lol: multi account and personality? :blink:

Aye must’ve looked a right fanny jumping about when we put the 3rd one past you at holm park then if I’m “not a Clydebank supporter atall”

On 4/14/2018 at 20:36, leomessi1984 said:

Was Caballero playing?

Think he played in a charity game or something 

10 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

Drivel. You can't get 1000+ unless the opposition bring 300-400. There will be a huge crowd next week because the Talbot faithful travel.

There will be a huge crowd next week because its the semi final of the biggest junior competition, any two teams would draw a huge crowd

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear

Auchinleck Talbot FC received a report from Lochee United FC that a window was smashed on one their Supporters Coaches following Saturday’s match. ATFC WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOUR IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO WITNESSED OR HAS INFORMATION ON THIS ALLEGED INCIDENT. Please contact Henry Dumigan confidentiality on 07929525494

Not the first time this has happened

down the years

31 minutes ago, TOI.BOY said:

Auchinleck Talbot FC received a report from Lochee United FC that a window was smashed on one their Supporters Coaches following Saturday’s match. ATFC WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOUR IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO WITNESSED OR HAS INFORMATION ON THIS ALLEGED INCIDENT. Please contact Henry Dumigan confidentiality on 07929525494

Not the first time this has happened

down the years

Shocking if true. Actually thought the game was played in a good spirit and found Beechwood Park to be a reasonably friendly place to watch football. No sign of any trouble amongst the supporters.

I took the train!

It is a very friendly place to watch football never experienced any bother myself at beechwood just read about it a few years ago can’t even remember the team but there was pictures of the yellow bus with broken windows on it by the way am no saying it was supporters of Talbot that did it wee neds outside the ground probably

Was zero trouble inside the ground, wasn’t aware this happened until today. Hopefully brought to justice, no place for this type of thing.

Thing is Lochee Utd don't need to score in Dundee. A 0-0 draw would put Lochee in the final. Time for Talbot to step up.

Edited by Glenconner

On 15/04/2018 at 16:25, ex-german exile said:

Lochee utd brought about 50-60 fans  with them to our game at Bellsdale, so unless there are a few neutral fans, can't think there would be a big crowd. Talbot will take about 400 with them.

Looking at the highlights; it looked like one way traffic towards the Lochee goal. That said, when we played them; Lochee had a well structured and mobile defence as well as being quick on the break. So difficult to gauge an overall Victor.  Talbot will have to pile forward early leaving gaps at the back! 

I was at the lochee v broxburn game recently. Their crowd appeared healthier than previous visits this season. I would still not put it as above 100 home fans though. I will be there as a neutral on saturday. I guess Dundee v st Johnstone will not help from a neutral perspective.

Tayport , st Andrews, downfield , kirrie, carnoustie, broughty, north end, violet and harp all being away from home presumably because of rules will help.

1 hour ago, Owen Morgan said:

Talbot took about double that to Bonnyrigg a few seasons ago, so would imagine a similar turnout.

I was at that one. They had 350 supporters there.