happy

Talbot v Lochee Lochee v Talbot

7 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Well if you don't win the cup or league again then that's 2 yr on the bounce so by previous standards over the last decade it represents a demise.  Sick to my stomach over a part time footy team  haha your irrelevant. I just like seeing you guys post like Talbot are some multi international footy team with millions of followers it's hilarious and does bring a smile to my face. Even your posts are hilarious with the pathetic attempts of sofisticated text in real life I know you can barely string  2 coherent words together but if it makes you feel intellectual then who am I to argue.

A Junior fan, on a Junior Forum, states that the most successful club, by some distance, in the Junior Grade are irrelevant. Let's take a moment to consider this. 

Does it matter how many fans talbot had at game? Looked to me they had a huge support. Gutted for Lochee United but talbot deserved to go through. All the best in the final

Clubs should make the official attendance available particularly for games like this. Why wouldnt they?

Clubs should make the official attendance available particularly for games like this. Why wouldnt they?

Suppose they should release attendance

47 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Yes, because as we all know official attendances, once they are printed on paper, informs us of exactly how many people were at the game. 

Yes, because as we all know official attendances, once they are printed on paper, informs us of exactly how many people were at the game. 

Exactly and why would we need official attendances at the Bot when we have Isa

4 hours ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Penicuik Athletic publish the attendance for every game in their programme every issue and always have done....If you are a Season Ticket holder your attendance at the game is also recorded on entry giving a true picture of the games attendance.....I am still waiting on the official attendance of our game against Beith in the junior Scottish cup from our club.Maybe the Beith boys can tell us.