Talbot v Lochee Lochee v Talbot

happy

5 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Well if you don't win the cup or league again then that's 2 yr on the bounce so by previous standards over the last decade it represents a demise.  Sick to my stomach over a part time footy team  haha your irrelevant. I just like seeing you guys post like Talbot are some multi international footy team with millions of followers it's hilarious and does bring a smile to my face. Even your posts are hilarious with the pathetic attempts of sofisticated text in real life I know you can barely string  2 coherent words together but if it makes you feel intellectual then who am I to argue.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Same person who found the vandalism to Talbot's playing surface a source of entertainment. 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talbot did indeed bring a large following to Thomson Park. There were 5 coaches of supporters plus the official team bus. No doubt there were others in cars etc but based on the folk in the ground there were around 450-550 travelling supporters. By far the largest travelling support we have had at Lochee. 

On 4/22/2018 at 13:32, kenny131 said:

5 buses equates to around the 250 mark the fact 1 of them would be the players bus takes that down to 200. That train from auchinleck to Dundee must have beenough rammed yawwwwn

Five supporters coaches, clown. The team bus made six. Why do you always make yourself such an easy target? Must be a gift.

7 minutes ago, wingnut said:

Whether you love or loathe them you can never write Talbot off in the Junior cup,I’d like to have seen Lochee go on and win it but not to be and think the Bot will go on and win it now.

You love us wingy, remember I’ve heard you singing Eeka Peeka :thumsup2

4 hours ago, juniorsforme said:

Talbot did indeed bring a large following to Thomson Park. There were 5 coaches of supporters plus the official team bus. No doubt there were others in cars etc but based on the folk in the ground there were around 450-550 travelling supporters. By far the largest travelling support we have had at Lochee. 

Very magnanimous, I actually found Dundee to be friendly and Lochee Utd people Junior through and through. As for the crowd, tremendous local turnout and Talbot must have taken 8000. 

7 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Well if you don't win the cup or league again then that's 2 yr on the bounce so by previous standards over the last decade it represents a demise.  Sick to my stomach over a part time footy team  haha your irrelevant. I just like seeing you guys post like Talbot are some multi international footy team with millions of followers it's hilarious and does bring a smile to my face. Even your posts are hilarious with the pathetic attempts of sofisticated text in real life I know you can barely string  2 coherent words together but if it makes you feel intellectual then who am I to argue.

A Junior fan, on a Junior Forum, states that the most successful club, by some distance, in the Junior Grade are irrelevant. Let's take a moment to consider this. 

47 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Clubs should make the official attendance available particularly for games like this. Why wouldnt they?

Yes, because as we all know official attendances, once they are printed on paper, informs us of exactly how many people were at the game. 

Yes, because as we all know official attendances, once they are printed on paper, informs us of exactly how many people were at the game. 

Exactly and why would we need official attendances at the Bot when we have Isa [emoji41]

4 hours ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Penicuik Athletic publish the attendance for every game in their programme every issue and always have done....If you are a Season Ticket holder your attendance at the game is also recorded on entry giving a true picture of the games attendance.....I am still waiting on the official attendance of our game against Beith in the junior Scottish cup from our club.Maybe the Beith boys can tell us.

Archived