Talbot v Lochee Lochee v Talbot

happy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/04/2018 at 14:39, ex-german exile said:
On 18/04/2018 at 13:40, Lokloyal said:
Do Talbot keep an official record of last Saturdays attendance or have to-and will Lochee have one for this Saturday?

As for all cup ties tickets should be handed out and both clubs know the exact attendance. Given that the SJFA get 20% of semifinal gates then they should also know the exact figure of full price admissions and concessions.

So what was the crowd last Saturday and this Saturday for the Talbot semis?Someone out there must know the actual figures if it all has to  be detailed.Genuinely interested to know what kind of draw these games are-especially now with the 2 legs

Just like to say what a turn out at Lochee united yesterday 2100 a great advert for junior football. Ps it's not often you see Auckinleck supporters outnumbered 4 to 1.

Thought the crowd just over 2000 looking at it yesterday, don’t think the Talbot support we’re outnumbered 4 to 1, 800 Talbot fans as I said before. Good turnout all in.

So what was the crowd last Saturday and this Saturday for the Talbot semis?Someone out there must know the actual figures if it all has to  be detailed.Genuinely interested to know what kind of draw these games are-especially now with the 2 legs
LL, Talbot like many clubs won't announce official business on a pub notice board like this. KP probably knows, or could easily find out, but he would be breaking club policy if he announced it. I know some anoraks like me would like to know, but that's life.
Why are so many folk obsessed with crowd figures? 
You're right KP. Many are obsessed with crowd figures, but some are also genuinely interested. I think I know who Lokloyal is, and if that's the case he's definitely on the second category.

See you a week tomorrow?

4 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

do you even go to games Kenny?

Who you supporting next season glory hunter,  I go to games I can afford to travel back for but barely missed a home game for 13 years before i went away. Just because you record some games it doesn't hide the fact your a snivelling glory hunter, talbot fan for 4 yrs and your on here like that's my team for last 40yr,  who were you parading around declaring your love before you took recording Talbot games.

I

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

LL, Talbot like many clubs won't announce official business on a pub notice board like this. KP probably knows, or could easily find out, but he would be breaking club policy if he announced it. I know some anoraks like me would like to know, but that's life.
You're right KP. Many are obsessed with crowd figures, but some are also genuinely interested. I think I know who Lokloyal is, and if that's the case he's definitely on the second category.

See you a week tomorrow?

lochee clearly had a bigger home support in there home game maybe the bot fans stay away now until there yearly trip to the final.

People like them for a variety of reasons. Some I guess like to use them as a barometer of how well the junior matches these days are attended compared to years gone by.

I like them as I love all aspects of football, not just the actual game. The history, the lists of previous competition winners, the crowds, the stadiums, the famous former players who started at village clubs, the local rivalries, the stories, and so on. It's as addictive to me as the actual game going on in front of me.

I speak to people who are genuinely amazed that junior matches can draw hundreds of people to normal matches and 1500+ in Scottish semi finals. Crowd numbers are a great measure of how clubs are doing and how appealing the matches are.

3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

maybe you could put a still photo up of the talbot end yesterday let people judge themselves killi,i reckon 800 away fans,my car had 5 in it.how many teams could carry that support 2hrs travelling,not many, seniors included.Not many away fans attended beechwood last week maybe 150 being generous in a crowd over 1000 strong,so i would say most Talbot fans that were at first leg were also at 2nd leg.great work on highlights killipiyo,master at work.oh and didn't thompson park remind you of the old beechwood bing.

14 minutes ago, energyzone said:

People like them for a variety of reasons. Some I guess like to use them as a barometer of how well the junior matches these days are attended compared to years gone by.

I like them as I love all aspects of football, not just the actual game. The history, the lists of previous competition winners, the crowds, the stadiums, the famous former players who started at village clubs, the local rivalries, the stories, and so on. It's as addictive to me as the actual game going on in front of me.

I speak to people who are genuinely amazed that junior matches can draw hundreds of people to normal matches and 1500+ in Scottish semi finals. Crowd numbers are a great measure of how clubs are doing and how appealing the matches are.

It's still rather odd that people obsess about the crowds more than what was happening on the pitch. 

By the Sunday evening of the Cup final that thread will have went exactly the same way. 

3 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Who you supporting next season glory hunter,  I go to games I can afford to travel back for but barely missed a home game for 13 years before i went away. Just because you record some games it doesn't hide the fact your a snivelling glory hunter, talbot fan for 4 yrs and your on here like that's my team for last 40yr,  who were you parading around declaring your love before you took recording Talbot games.

I

It is interesting that you had Talbot down as in terminal decline at the start of the season, wishful thinking based on zero evidence. So now that they have yet again reached the premier tournament final, you resort to sniping at anything praiseworthy. You must be sick to your stomach at the brilliant scenes with Talbot players celebrating in front of a tremendous away support. Better get used to it, your prediction of Talbot's demise was as inappropriate as it was misinformed. BTW you were warned about your silly yearnings! 

On 22/04/2018 at 21:51, Isabel Goudie said:

It is interesting that you had Talbot down as in terminal decline at the start of the season, wishful thinking based on zero evidence. So now that they have yet again reached the premier tournament final, you resort to sniping at anything praiseworthy. You must be sick to your stomach at the brilliant scenes with Talbot players celebrating in front of a tremendous away support. Better get used to it, your prediction of Talbot's demise was as inappropriate as it was misinformed. BTW you were warned about your silly yearnings! 

Well if you don't win the cup or league again then that's 2 yr on the bounce so by previous standards over the last decade it represents a demise.  Sick to my stomach over a part time footy team  haha your irrelevant. I just like seeing you guys post like Talbot are some multi international footy team with millions of followers it's hilarious and does bring a smile to my face. Even your posts are hilarious with the pathetic attempts of sofisticated text in real life I know you can barely string  2 coherent words together but if it makes you feel intellectual then who am I to argue.

Archived